85

About Xiaoyu.

Xiaoyu was originally a cat in the software that Yu Mo gave to Chi Fang. After Yu Mo went to college, he optimized the software a lot. There were also more kittens who could only go to Chi Fang's house to make trouble.

However, by the time of his sophomore year, Yu Mo had to close the software temporarily because he had to learn too much and had no time for maintenance.

At first, Chi Fang didn't feel anything, but slowly Yu Mo spent less time with him. Every time he went back to the apartment alone, he would inevitably feel lonely.

Loneliness... Chi Fang stopped, couldn't help but shake his head with a smile for a long time. In the previous life, he had lived alone in the Chi family's villa for so long, but he didn't feel lonely. Why was it just because Yu Mo was temporarily busy, he found it so difficult?

Sure enough, he was spoiled by Yu Mo.

Chi Fang sighed and continued to walk forward with the things in his hand. After walking a few steps, he heard a slight cry.

Meow... The sound was very small. If there were any cars on this road, Chi Fang wouldn't have been able to hear it. Chi Fang stopped, hesitated, followed the sound and found a little guy behind the tires of a car.

The kitten looked very small, it was estimated that it been born for a month, and the blue film on its eyes had not fallen off. The body was so dirty, that all its fur was entangled together. As if feeling a strange breath, the cat cried with a hint of panic, hid behind the tire, but did not run.

It was estimated that he couldn't run....

Chi Fang glanced around, but he didn't see the mother cat. He hesitated and picked up the kitten from behind the tires.

He didn't know if it was because the temperature on Chi Fang was warmer, but the kitten screamed twice, and finally succumbed to the warm temperature, buried its head in Chi Fang's clothes, and stopped making a sound.

The corners of Chi Fang's clothes were covered with a pile of dust.

After sighing, Chi Fang didn't go back to the apartment, and went to the nearby pet hospital with the kitten. The doctor cleaned the kitten a bit first, and then performed a detailed examination of the kitten. In the middle of the examination, he fed the kitten a little goat's milk.

The kitten didn't know how long it had been since he had eaten something, so it would not let go of the syringe.

The cleaned kitten could finally be seen clearly, "Is this... a silver gradient?"

When Chi Fang and Yu Mo first started school, they both thought about raising a cat, but they never met one they liked. Coupled with the fact that two people were more concerned al they had been dragging their feet. But Chi Fang was still fine after reading some common sense about raising cats, and he also had some understanding of the types of cats.

The doctor nodded and didn't dared to feed the kitten too much.

He touched its belly and took the syringe away. This caused the cat to meow tragically, but he didn't mean to give him another bite.

Chi Fang went a little soft when he was called, and he reached out and touched the kitten's head. The kitten sniffed on his fingers, and after a long while, he happily got down.

"It's not a big problem, just needs a bath for deworming, do you want to adopt it?" the doctor asked. This boy didn't look big, he was probably a college student, and the dormitory of the university basically won't let any cats be kept as pets.

Chi Fang nodded, "I don't live in school."

"Then there is no problem. She is still young. You must pay attention to feeding her goat milk every day, just like I did just now. Try to make her lie on her stomach and face up. It's easy to choke, and remember to get it vaccinated in a month," the doctor told.