51

CHAPTER 51

"What's the matter?" Yu Mo fixed the number plate. Seeing that Chi Fang's expression was wrong, he followed his gaze.

Chi Fang shook his head and withdrew his gaze, but he was a little wary in his heart.The morning of the first day of the sports meeting was the opening ceremony, and the 400-meter races were all put on the first day in order to arouse the atmosphere. Chi Fang was pretending not to have something on his mind, but when he watched the race, he always looked at the corner before.

Who was it?

There were a lot of people in that corner, but Chi Fang was not familiar with most of them. There were only three or four who could be considered to have stared, but Chi Fang suspected that it was another person.

Zhu Ling.

Since this girl was pitted by Chi Fang last time, she stopped for a long time, and she didn't dare to talk nonsense in the class anymore. It was just that every time she saw Chi Fang, her eyes were a little dodgy. Chi Fang couldn't make trouble with a little girl, so he ignored her.

If it was really her...Chi Fang lowered his head slightly, the bangs on his forehead blocking his cold eyes.

On the side, Yu Mo saw Chi Fang's expression, and his heart was a little complicated for a while. Although he had expected that Chi Fang would not be as well-behaved inside as he was on the outside, but... Originally a white and tender bun, he took a bite and found that it was filled with red bean paste, although he also liked it very much...

The weather in late April was already a little bit hot, and Chi Fang took off his school uniform jacket and set it aside on the steps. It was half past ten after the opening ceremony, and only the sprint and the long jump were played in the morning.

It was a bit hot, Chi Fang glanced at the sun, hesitating to go to the small shop to buy a bottle of drinks, but he was reluctant to leave this only shady place.

"Would you like some water?"

Zhu Ling handed a bottle of water to Chi Fang.

Chi Fang glanced at the bottle of water, took it with a faint smile, and said, "Thank you."

Zhu Ling looked at the bottle of water, her eyes flashed, and smiled: "Don't leave it for too long. It won't be cold anymore."

Chi Fang nodded, but still holding the water, it seemed that he had no desire to drink.A trace of disappointment flashed across Zhu Ling's face, she handed Yu Mo a bottle of water and went back to sit.

"Is there a problem with the water?" Yu Mo had been sitting aside, clearly seeing the mockery in Chi Fang's eyes.

Chi Fang shook the water bottle, pressed the cap slightly, and then unscrewed the bottle cap. It was obvious that the bottle of water had been opened before. "Probably a laxative or something." Chi Fang said indifferently and put the bottle down.