10

CHAPTER 10

After making a bet with Wang Pengyu, Pang Zifei found that his family was like a madman. He don't sleep anymore during the class, and he don't talk anymore after class.

On the weekend, Chi Fang brought Yu Mo's school uniform back to the villa.

He certainly couldn't really wash the clothes.

That uniform was thrown to housekeeper on the weekend. Anyway, Yu Mo would not know whether he was washing it or the housekeeper.

However, Chi Fang told the housekeeper aunt to carefully wash the clothes. Otherwise, with Yu Mo's inexplicable and true attitude, if he doesn't wash it cleanly, what should he do if Yu Mo want to watches him washing it?

The more Chi Fang thought, the more Yu Mo was likely to do this, and told the aunt to be more serious.

Auntie was affected by Chi Fang's attitude, and she was very trembling about this uniform. This uniform is taken seriously by Master Chi, it must be a very important person's clothes.

The mother on the side looked at Chi Fang's attitude and asked with a smile, "Is that Pang Zifei’s?"

That school uniform looks obviously one size bigger than Chi Fang, so that Chi Fang can take it home to wash it. Besides Pang Zifei, Chi mother couldn't think of anyone else.

However, Chi Fang shook his head and sat beside the mother with an unhappy face. "It's a nasty ghost."

"What are you talking about?" Chi mother knocked Chi Fang's forehead lightly. "What's wrong? Someone bullied you at school?"

Chi Fang shook his head. This is not bullying, but it feels a little ... aggrieved? When the word appeared in his mind, Chi Fang was frightened, and hurriedly threw these word out of his mind.

Seeing him like this, Mother Qi didn't ask much, and instead said another thing, "Yes, what you told your brother last week..."

Before the mother Chi finished, Chi Fang sat up and said, "Are the bids cancelled?"

With a smile, mother Chi looked at Chi Fang's eyes with a hint of relief, and nodded, "Your father has investigated clearly. Although there will be losses in the withdrawal of bids, but it is within acceptable limits, your father still let me praise you. "

Looking at the inexplicable appearance of Chi Fang, the stone in mother Chi’s heart dropped slightly.

The eldest son and second son in the family are already big and capable, and the mother Chi rarely cares about them. Only this younger son hasn't grown up, and the mother feel trouble.

Although she has the confidence to protect Chi Fang, no matter what Chi Fang wants to do in the future, her family can also support him, but what if...

What if the Chi family loses and they are gone? What should this carefree little son do?

Although this kind of thought is a bit unsettling, mother Chi couldn't help thinking about how much aggrieved the young son who was not sheltered by his family.

Although Chi Fang looks very good, he is actually the most stubborn of the three children. Will he because of this character and have to do something he does not like?

It's just that these things are just Mother Chi's worries, so she has never told anyone at home.

"Hey." Chi Fang smiled embarrassedly, grabbed a pillow from the sofa, and hid his face behind the pillow, "I just talk about it... still my father is great!"

Mother Chi shook her head. "If it weren't for you this time, your father would be very passive, not to mention that this is a decision error, and the board of directors will surely hold this matter."