11

CHAPTER 11

It took a full three days for the bump on the back of Chi Fang’s head to disappear. Fortunately, mother Chi hadn't noticed, otherwise she must be worried again. The medicine sent by the unknown kind person was brought back to the apartment by Chi Fang and put away.

Someone cares about you is a heart-warming thing after all.

During a morning exercise on Tuesday, Chi Fang suddenly heard two boys gossiping behind him.

It was said that someone went to the school basketball team yesterday to find a player for match and the player was blown out. The school coach was anxious to take the man directly into the team but was rejected. The player who was beaten, playing while crying. The last time he trying to score a ball, he was shivering and his mentality collapsed.

"I heard that he was in the thirteenth class, and it was a bitter cry,"  boy A tsked twice. "The entire basketball team saw it. It is estimated that there will be a psychological shadow in the future."

"I don't know what he did, and the man didn't say it." Another boy sighed. "I heard that person's grade was not good. He depended on the sports specialty. Originally, he was going to the competition this semester. After the winning, maybe he can directly go to a good university, now ... "

"But I think," Boy A said in a low voice, "80% of this has something to do with Yu Mo."

Hearing the familiar name, Chi Fang raised his ears subconsciously.

"Yu Mo? That first in freshman year? How could he have any contact with the school team?" Boy B didn't believe it.

"Don't say that. I went home late because of something yesterday, and saw that guy blocked Yu Mo." Boy A whispered. "It's on the small road next to our school."

Chi Fang frowned, turning his eyes and squeezing his lips.

Why is it that the big boss always runs to such a remote place, is he not learned from past experience?

"And then ...?" Boy B wanted to ask, but his shoulder was patted.

He turned back in horror, and saw the instructor standing behind him.

"Master, master, master!" The boy stood upright all of a sudden, afraid to gossip.

Chi Fang is speechless. If you want to gossip, finish the gossip. You have a paragraph left, should I listen to it next time?!

After PE, Chi Fang followed the team and returned to the classroom, glancing at Yu Mo but seeing no trace of fight.

The big boss is has noble and glamorous appearance, at least it can be seen from the outside that Yu Mo has not suffered.

Chi Fang looked away and began listening carefully.

This is an English class, which is a rare break for Chi Fang. In the previous life, in order not to humiliate the Chi family, it took only three months to improve his spoken language to a level where he can communicate.

Later, he get the investment, but Chi Fang did not just give up English.

Now Chi Fang looks at the English in high school, and it feels as if he is reading an elementary school composition.

The English teacher looked at Chi Fang while he was turning his pen, and he frowned. Chi Fang's transformation has been spread among teachers. Students want to learn, teachers are naturally very pleased, not to mention this prodigal son changed for a better. But the English teacher was frustrated by Chi Fang.

Because Chi Fang was still indifferent in his class.

There is no taking notes carefully and concentrate on the lesson. He has even seen Chi Fang doing math problems in his class!