48

CHAPTER 48

The boss ran away, and the rest of the younger brothers also dispersed. All the students around were blank, wondering why Wang Pengyu suddenly ran away. Chi Fang didn't stop him from leaving. Instead, he turned his head and said to Pang Zifei: "Help me ask the teacher for a leave, and I will go out with Yu Mo. "

"Ah? Oh, good." Pang Zifei answered blankly.

Except for Yu Mo's hits to Wang Pengyu, he stood quietly beside him in the corridor all the time. The whole person drifted away from the crowd but looked colder than ever.

Chi Fang took him out of the teaching building. There was no one on the playground, and there was snow on the ground.

"So, what's the matter?" Chi Fang stopped under a tree and looked back at Yu Mo.

Yu Mo paused, his gaze shifted aside subconsciously, but Chi Fang moved aside with hisgaze, "Well?"

In just three days, Yu Mo's entire body was thinner, and his momentum was stronger than ever. Chi Fang was really worried, and couldn't help asking, "What's wrong?"

"Grandpa... passed away." Yu Mo whispered.

Chi Fang was stunned. In his previous life, he started to pay attention to all kinds of things after taking over the Chi family, but at that time, the Yu family had already disappeared.

"You..." Chi Fang paused, he didn't know what to say.

Yu Mo stretched out his hand, pushed the snow off the horizontal bar, and sat up with his arm supported. He did not look at Chi Fang but raised his head and stared at the snowy sky. Because of the falling snow, the sky was a little gloomy, and the sun was not visible.

"I have lived with my grandfather since I was young." Yu Mo whispered, "Although grandpa was very serious, he... treated me very well."

Chi Fang did not speak, and sat on the side of the horizontal bar, quietly listening to Yu Mo's words.

"Grandpa liked to drink tea and taught me the tea ceremony, but I didn't like it very much. Instead, I preferred to fight. Grandpa sent me to learn Sanda." The horizontal bar was very cold by the snow, but Yu Mo couldn't feel it at all. "Later, I came to the city to study with my parents, and only went back to see my grandfather every Spring Festival."

Chi Fang listened silently.

"I..." Yu Mo's voice became softer, "I always thought that Grandpa would always be there, so I never took the initiative to go back to see him, and rarely talked to him."

He always thought that meeting once a year was enough.

"But he isn't here anymore." Yu Mo said softly.

Chi Fang turned his head to look at this young boy, his eyes were still dazed, "You are sad."