80

CHAPTER 80

"Xiao Fang, have you really decided?" Mother Chi couldn't help asking.

Chi Fang knew that there would be such a question, he did not hesitate, smiled and nodded. He looked at Mother Chi. Although he had just grown up, Mother Chi was already over fifty. Even if she was well maintained, her expression was exhausted.

"Mom, Yu Mo is a nice person. Although he is usually cold and his words are a bit unpleasant, he is actually too lazy to lie. In the past two years, he has never been angry with me, even if he is angry, he runs away alone and feels wronged." Chi Fang said, thinking that Yu Mo had been jealous before, and he had been wronged for a long time, but he didn't realize it, so Yu Mo kept leaving him alone to go sulk.

Mother Chi looked at the smile on Chi Fang's face, sighed and said no more.

"Go, don't forget the banquet tomorrow night." Mother Chi rubbed his hair.

Chi Fang blinked, and said cautiously: "Then mom, you..."

"Alright, I won't break you apart, but..." Mother Chi looked at Chi Fang, "You are still young, you need to be sure about your feelings. No one knows what changes will happen in the future."

Counting the past life plus the two years after rebirth, Chi Fang, who was already twenty- eight, nodded silently.

After talking to Mother Chi, it was already past nine o'clock, Chi Fang went upstairs, habitually fed the little fish in the software, and sent a message to the little fish in reality.

Chi Fang: Are you there?

Yu Mo replied quickly: Well, what will you wear tomorrow?

Chi Fang was stunned and took a look at his wardrobe: I don't know, the clothes might be prepared by second brother. If it were my choice, it would be a white suit.

Yu Mo responded.

The two chatted for a while, but Chi Fang was too sleepy, he sent Yu Mo a good night, and fell asleep holding his quilt.

He was back in that dream.

Chi Fang floated around, watching Yu Mo go upstairs, and then give roses to Grown-up Chi Fang. Grown-up Chi Fang took the roses with a red face, and the two of them finished a meal quietly. When it was over, J suddenly spoke.

"I want to pursue you." The voice was low, with a hint of toughness that could not be denied.

Grown-up Chi Fang almost threw the cup in his hand. He coughed slightly and looked at J, still feeling a little weird in his heart.

After the meal, the two people walked out of the hotel, it was not early, and it was already dark. J called the driver and looked at the Grown-up Chi Fang, "Want to go together?"

"No." Grown-up Chi Fang shook his head with a smile and called his driver.

When Chi Fang saw the two people getting in their own cars, his forehead began to hurt, one by one broken pictures flashed before his eyes. He remembered that J did attend the appointment that day. After eating, the two separated. Then... Seeing the Chi's car start, Chi Fang resisted his headache and floated to the roof of the car.

The car was silent. Grown-up Chi Fang still hadn't recovered from the shock. It wasn't until the car drove for nearly ten minutes that the Grown-up Chi Fang frowned suddenly and asked, "What's that smell?"

For some reason, there seemed to be a fragrance of flowers in the car today, which was not strong, but it made people feel uneasy.

He subconsciously looked towards the driver in front but found that the driver was wearing a mask on his face. He suddenly panicked and shouted angrily, "Stop!"