Are You Ready?

*Riot's POV*

"Echo, let's go!" I shouted up the stairs at her. "We're going to be late!"

"Comming! I'm comming! Hold on!" She yelled back.

"I'm going to leave without you!"

"NO! I'm ready!" She ran down the stairs and almost tripped over her untied converse laces.. "See, I'm totally ready!"

I looked at her and laughed. "Yeah you only put eyeliner on one eye," she reached up and rubbed the corner of the eye that had eyeliner. "No worries, I have an emergency kit in the car. Now let's go!"

We put on our sunglasses and sprinted out the door and jumped into my cherry red convertible and sped off, my brunette hair and her black hair flying behind us in the wind.

"Oh my God, RiRI! I can't believe this! We're actually going!"

"Calm down," I said while trying to hold back a smile. "It's not that big of a deal."

She looked at me like I was insane--not saying I'm not, though. "Yes it is!" She squealed.

Okay, so two months ago, I bought tickets for Echo's birthday and she totally flipped. I bought both of us VIP packages that came with tickets, t-shirts, bracelets and early entry to the venue plus a meet and greet with the band.

Did I mention we're going to see Black Veil Brides?

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!!" She was bouncing up and down in her seat at this point.

"Bitch, shut up and calm down or I swear I will turn this car around and leave you at home!" I giggled and slapped her arm.

She tried to sit still, but couldn't manage, so I turned on the stereo. "The Gunsling" started blasting through the speakers and we sung along at the top of our lungs, not caring for the looks we got from passing cars. We continued on to sing "Resurrect the Sun" since my iPod was on shuffle.

This was going to be a fun night.