Perfection

*Riot's POV*

I saw the doors open up ahead and everyone started pouring into the private room. The walls were white and the carpet was a dull grey color. It seemed strange for this room to be so boring, considering all of the famous bands that were in here before.

Echo squealed and started jumping up and down again. "Oh my God RiRi! We're actually going to meet them!"

I smiled at her and giggled as a chill went down my spine. Something was weird here. I get these feelings all the time, but they're never really as strong as this one. Something was going to happen here, but I didn't know what . . .

*Andy's POV*

A chill went down my spine as soon as the fans started pouring in. Strange . . . I never get nervous at meet and greets . . .Whatever.

I put on a smile as the first fans approached the table. There were three girls. They all had warpaint on their smiling faces. One of the girls started crying immediately and started telling me how much the band helped her with everything in her life and how she couldn't live without the music. I smiled and gave her a big hug while her friends took a picture of us. I watched the girls move over to talk to Ashley, CC, Jake and Jinxx before I talked to the next group of fans.

*Half hour later*

I checked my phone really fast for the time. Are you kidding me!? It took us half an hour to get through less than twenty people! I usually never get irritated at this but this feeling was really bugging me. I knew something was about to happen and it was going to be soon.

I looked around to see how much longer the line was and saw that it was still curling out the door by a few people. I guess I couldn't expect any less since the concert was totally sold out tonight.

As my eyes started to travel back to the front of the line, I let them linger on each fan. None of them seemed to notice--they were all too excited to notice anything. I was almost up to the front of the line when I noticed someone in the crowd. She was half hidden by the line in front of her, but I could see just enough of her features.

Her hair was a beautiful light brown color that instantly caught my attention. Her skin was pale with a slight blush from the heat in the room. Her smile was absolutely gorgeous as she laughed at something her friend said to her. She was perfect.

*Riot's POV*

I could feel someone staring at me, but the room was so crowded that I couldn't tell who it was. I continued to look around while Echo pulled me through the line and rambled on about the most random things she could think of. She always raambles when she's nervous.

"RiRi!! We're up next!" She squealed at me. She clutched her copy of "Wretched and Devine" tightly in one hand and my wrist in the other. I was still distracted by the feeling of someone's eyes on me and I could hear Echo talking to me, but couldn't make out what she was saying.

She shook my arm jolting me back into reality. "Did you hear me, Riot?! Andy is looking right at you!"

I turned to the front of the room where the tables were to find that Echo was right. Andy was staring at me with a strange look of interest in his eyes. When he noticed that I saw him staring, he smiled and winked at me.

I froze on the spot and Echo had to drag me up to the table where the guys all turned to look at Andy who was still looking at me. He was perfect.

__________________________________________________

Echo is on the side. Sorry if my grammar/spelling/plot is messed up. It's 3:30 and I kept getting distracted while typing this.