Leaving for Tour

*Echo's POV*

"I'm going to miss you, babe. Way too much," I heard Andy say to Riot. "I'll miss you, too," she replied.

I sighed and leaned against the side of the building to wait for CC. He was checking with their manager to make sure everything had been double checked and prepared perfectly for the last leg of the tour. He nodded and laughed, then started walking towards me. I tried to smile, but it was hard. I hadn't slept at all the night before, so I had absolutely no energy. I couldn't eat breakfast (not that I would have anyways) and I just now realized I have been crying ever since we walked outside.

CC frowned and ran the rest of the way over to me. "Echo, babe, please don't cry." He grabbed my hands and pulled me into a tight bear hug, which only made me cry more. "Shh it's okay. Please stop crying. It's okay." He rocked me back and forth until my sobbing had been reduced to small hiccups and sniffles.

"CC, I don't want you to go. Please don't leave me." He looked at me and wiped away a few stray tears.

"I promise I'll be back as soon as I can. I'm not leaving forever. And we can talk on the phone all the time!"

"But there will always be a five hour time difference between us at the very least," I whispered.

"I know, babe." He kissed my forehead gently. "But I'll always be a phone call away if you need me. No matter what time it is. I mean, as long as it isn't during a concert." He smiled slightly when I frowned. "Okay, maybe during a concert if it's crucial."

I giggled and kissed him deeply. He pinched my sides, making me jump and giggle even more. I reached around and smacked his little ass, and in return he picked me up and carried me bridal-style over to where everyone else was standing. He wouldn't set me down, and I didn't argue. I never wanted him to let me go.

Andy and Riot were whispering things to each other and after one pulled away, the other would laugh or try to suppress their laughter with a cough or a really fake sneeze. I saw Jinxx roll his eyes and I giggled. Jake was nowhere to be seen and Ash was leaning against the limo they were taking to the airport. It was a really nice limo, too.

"All right, come on, guys, or you'll miss your flight. And has anyone seen Jake!?" John, their manager, said as he walked away dialing on his phone.

CC finally set me down, but kept one arm wrapped around my shoulders. Andy and Riot started kissing and I saw a few tears slip from both of them. After a few more minutes of the two couples hugging and kissing and Jinxx and Ashley talking, John finally came back to our little group with a blushing Jake.

"Sorry, everyone! I was saying bye to Ella." He blushed a deeper red and looked at the ground as we all rolled our eyes and laughed.

I giggled even harder as I walked over to Jake. I just hoped no one else noticed before I did. He smiled at me as I leaned into his ear and whispered: "You might want to pull your zipper up, Jakeypoo." I giggled and walked back towards CC as Jake tried to nonchalantly pull up his zipper and blushed tomato red.

"Yeah, yeah, you were having fun. Now let's go! Your flight leaves in half an hour!" John screamed as he got into the limo.

A few of us sighed until someone yelled "Group hug!" We all came in close and wrapped our arms around each other. "I'm going to miss you guys." Riot said with a sniffle.

Collective 'Awe's and 'don’t worry's were said around the circle as we hugged each other tighter. I'm sure we would have stood there longer if we could, but John started yelling at the guys to 'get their asses in the limo'. I felt one last squeeze from everyone and then we broke apart. We watched as the guys piled into the limo and waved as they drove away. Andy and CC both tried to squeeze through the sun roof to wave and blow kisses at us.

We both giggled and hugged each other as they disappeared down the road. "Well, now what?" Riot asked me. I looked at my phone for the time and smiled sadly at the picture of CC on my lock screen.

"Um . . . Well, it's seven-thirty now, so . . . late dinner and a movie with some candy?"

"You know me so well." She smiled as we happily skipped back to our apartment.

____________________________________________________

Sorry it's short! I didn't have much time to type it!

Thanks for reading!