Sweet Surprises

*Riot's POV*

He hung up and I stood frozen to the spot, staring at the stage. I could hear Echo talking, but was unable to comprehend what she was saying until she reached over and slapped my face. Hard.

"Ow!" I grabbed my cheek. "What?"

"What did he say!?" She screamed in my face as more people tried topush us out of the way.

"He . . . He wanted to make sure that we were standing at the front . . ." I slid my phone into my pocket.

Echo gave me a funny look mixed with a smile. "Why? We'd be in the front anyways, but why did he make sure we were?"

"He said 'You'll see soon enough' whatever that means . . ."

Echo grinned at me as the crowd started to scream and she joined in. The stage was starting to light up and everyone started chanting "Black Veil Brides! Black Veil Brides" and I smiled, starting to get excited.

As CC ran onto the stage, I started to forget everything about the phone call. When Jake ran on I started jumping up and down with Echo. Jinxx ran on the stage and stuck his tongue out and I started chanting with the crowd. Ashley ran on and I started screaming my heart out.

Then Andy sprinted onto the stage. He did some random and awkward flips and when he landed, he looked directly at me. His amazing blue eyes glinting in the spotlight. His smile grew wider and he winked at me . . . again . . .

I blushed deeply and he laughed right into the mic. "ARMY! ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!?"

Everyone screamed in response as CC started playing a random solo. Andy growled into the mic and started singing "New Years Day". The crowd sung along with him and I could feel a mosh pit forming behind me. I didn't  want to get sucked into it so I grabbed Echo and we held onto the metal barriers. People continuously rammed into us and apparently Andy saw. He looked upset but he obviously couldn'y do much to stop it so he continued on with the concert by singing "The Legacy"--the first song of theirs I ever heard.

They played most of my favorite songs--though it was always hard to choose which were "better"--and I sung along to all of them with Echo and the rest of the army. Andy growled into the mic again and they started playing "Perfect Weapon" and went straight into "Knives and Pens" which resulted in an extremely loud scream from me. Andy smiled and almost messed up the song, making me giggle.

After about an hour and a half of the amazing concert, Andy spoke in a calmer voice and I smiled at him.

*Andy's POV*

Okay . . . Here we go . . .

I looked out into the crowd before letting my eyes land on Riot. She was smiling at me and I knew what I was about to do would be amazing--for her and me.

"Alright! I need everyone to calm down for a minute! Just a minute!" I said into the mic. As soon as the crowd settled slightly, I spoke again. "So, today, just before the concert, I met someone. I have barely a clue about her, but I would love to find out more about her," which brought on another round of screams. I took a deep breath and turned around to look at CC who nodded at me in encourragement. I turned back around to face the screaming crowd and said:

"Riot! Get up here!" I smiled at her and she was totally shocked. She couldn't move and it was adorable.

I felt something hit my back and I turned around to see CC standing in front of his drums with only one stick in his hand. He threw the other at me and it was rolling on the stage. I picked it up and whipped it back at him and he dodged it. It hit one of the cymbals on his set and I heard the other guys laugh at us.

CC gave me a pleading look and pointed towards the crowd with his one drum stick. I nodded and looked towards Riot again. "Riot," she looked at me again. "Bring Echo with you too!"

The security guards helped them over the gate as I grabbed a bottle of water from the cooler by Jinxx. "Hey, Andy, man, good luck with this," he said to me while landing a hand on my back.

"Thanks, Jinxx." I turned to see Riot and Echo making their way up to the stage. Echo looked like she was rambling away at Riot who had no emotion on her face. I wish I could tell what she was thinking . . .

*Riot's POV*

Holy shit. What the fuck? He wants me on stage!? Oh. My. God.

I knew this night was going to be fun!

____________________________________________________________

On the side is the acoustice version of "Knives and Pens". Lately I've been obsessed with it. No clue why. And this isn't my video, I just grabbed the link to the first video I saw..