Reunited

*One more week later*

*Riot's POV*

Echo and I are at the airport to pick up the guys. I'm so excited they're home! I miss my Andybear. And I know that Echo misses CC. After what happened last week, the two of us really just need some alone time with our cuddle-buddies.

Ella said she'd meet us here, but I haven't seen her all day. Actually . . . I haven't seen her since before the guys left. We barely know each other, but you'd think we'd spend time together since our boyfriends are best friends and stuff. Oh well. I'll make it work later.

The doors opened and people started pouring out. People around us were jumping and waving and some started screaming. Like, bitch, calm the fuck down! I sighed and looked for any sign of the guys, and finally saw Andy towering over everyone in the crowd. I smiled and finally understood why people were screaming, because I had to suppress my own screeches.

He spotted me and sprinted past everyone to get to me. I met him half way and he pulled me unto the biggest, warmest, most passionate hug we've ever shared. I giggled and tried to stop the stupid happy-tears, but they poured down my face anyways. Andy didn't let me go for a long time, but I could hear Echo sobbing and muttering things to CC from behind us.

I tuned them out and focused on Andy's arms. They were so warm and strong and I felt as if I were melting in them. He brought all of my broken pieces together and fixed everything. He is the Jack to my Sally. The Doctor to my TARDIS. The Sweeny Tod to my Mrs. Lovett. The center of my everything.

"I love you so much, Andy. Please don't ever let me go," I said as I sobbed into his chest, making sure my arms were securely wrapped around him.

"Never again, baby. I love you too much to ever let you go." He whispered into my hair. I felt him kiss the top of my head and I laughed as I looked up at him.

He bent down and kissed me deeply. His lips tasted of apples, just like the first kiss we shared. His tongue slyly slipped past my lips, past my teeth, and he wrestled me. He bit my lip gently, but it was hard enough to make me moan. He laughed and pulled away, making me pout and long for more.

He leaned down again and whispered in my ear, "Not here, darling. I promise as soon as we get to the house, you can have as much of me as you want."

He stood up straight again with a smirk on his face and kissed my forehead. He kept an arm wrapped around me as we walked over to Echo and CC who were doing the same thing. Echo had her arm wrapped around CC's waist like mine was around Andy's. Echo smiled at me with dripping eyes and I smiled back and tightened my grip on Andy. Jinxx and Ashley were sitting on the chairs, falling asleep and waiting for us. Jake was over by the luggage belt hugging Ella and waiting for his bags.

Echo, CC, Andy and I grabbed Jinxx and Ash before the six of us walked over to Jake and Ella. There was some small talk going around, but I wasn't paying attention. My mind was focused on Andy. The guys all grabbed their bags and we were on our way out. We arranged for the tour bus to bring us back to the apartment for dinner and some sleep. We're all going to fly out to LA tomorrow morning and get things situated. I still can't believe I'm moving in with him! It seems like just yesterday we were at the concert and he called me up on stage.

*At the apartment*

We all made our way upstairs, glad that we were reunited and walked into the now nearly empty apartment. I set up blankets and a few blow-up mattresses in the living room. I set up a little nest in my room and I'm not even really sure what Echo had in her room. The guys left their luggage in the kitchen corner and we all sat on the mess of blankets in the living room. I had ordered a pizza to be delivered at eight-thirty, so now we're just waiting for it.

I'm still not even sure what was going on. I heard some kind of conversation, but I don't think I got involved. I kept stealing glances at Andy and his perfect face. He was smiling as he talked to someone in our little circle of friends and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I think he noticed after a while because he started tightening his grip around my waist. Eventually, he pulled me up into his lap and let me rest my head on his shoulder. He stole a few kisses every few minutes and whispered sweet things in my ear.

The dude finally delivered the pizza and we all ate while lying on the ground. Everyone was extremely tired and I'm pretty sure Ash fell asleep with a piece of pizza on his face. Poor thing. Jake took the pizza off of Ash's face and began to devour it and we all laughed. He looked confused, but shrugged it off and continued eating.

Echo and I had one slice of pizza each and most of the guys had at least four. We had bottles of water and some pop, too. When everyone was full, people started falling asleep like crazy. Soon, it was just me and Andy getting up to go to my room and Echo and CC heading off to her room.

I shut the room behind us and we collapsed onto the pile of pillows and blankets on the ground. My mind was still blurry so I really don't remember either of us stripping down to our underwear. All I really cared about was being in his arms all night long.

We wrapped our arms around each other and just stared for a while. His eyes seemed to be bluer than ever in the dark of my bedroom. I smiled slightly and he leaned in and kissed me. We stayed like that for a while. Arms tangled together. Just kissing. Nothing else. Every second of it was perfect. I never wanted it to end.

Of course, my stupid body got tired and started yawning, breaking our lips apart. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Go to sleep, love. I'll be right here when you wake up."

I yawned again and snuggled in close to his chest. He kept his arms tight around me and we both eventually fell asleep. I dreamt of him holding a small blanket. I knew what was in the blanket, but I didn't want to admit it. It couldn't be true . . . Could it?

__________________________________

AlexaKurth was the first comment on the last chapter, so she gets a dedication! :D

I'm doing the same thing with this chapter! First comment gets a dedication in the next chapter!

Thanks so much to all of my readers! I don't know what I'd do without you! <3