See You Later

*Andy's POV*

Now that she was up close, I could see the color of her eyes was a sparkling grey color. I could see myself reflected in them and noticed that she wasn't blinking. She was barely breathing. It was adorable how nervous she was.

"Um . . .Hi," I heard myself say. "What's your name?"

"I . . . I uh . . ." Her friend hit her in the back and she jumped slightly while shaking her head as if to clear it. "I'm . . . I'm Riot . . ." She whispered while looking down at the table.

I looked to her friend for some help. "Um yeah hi, Andy. Wow it's great to meet you. I'm Echo and this," she gestured to her friend, "is Riot. Riot, say something to Andy," Echo nudged her forward, forcing her to look up at me.

"I'm sorry. . . I usually never get nervous around . . . Well yeah . . . Um, c-can you sign my uh . . . My CD?" She held it out to me with shaking hands and I took it from her, making sure our fingers touched. Her skin was warm to the touch and it made me smile even more than I already was.

"Sure thing, Riot," I smiled at her and winked before grabbing my Sharpie marker and opening the CD case to sign it.

*Riot's POV*

Oh. My. God.

Andy-fucking-Biersack was talking to me! He winked at me! He touched my hand! AAHH!!!!

I was going batshit crazy on the inside, but couldn't seem to move at all on the outside. I saw him write something on my copy of "Set the World on Fire", but couldn't make out what it said. Echo was snapping pictures of the guys at the table with her iPhone, and I still couldn't move.

Andy closed the CD case and handed it back to me with a smile. "Here you go," he placed the CD in my hand and let our fingers touch lightly. His hand lingered on mine before he pulled away and looked as Ashley who seemed to be in deep conversation with Echo.

I slowly walked over to Ashley and had him sign my CD and he casually passed it along the table for the others to sign it. After they each signed it, they looked at me smiling and I swear Jake was wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I was having a hard time breathing for some reason until I turned to see Echo gazing at CC with a strange look in her eyes. She wanted him and it was very obvious that he wanted her too. I slowly walked over to them and grabbed Echo's arm.

"Um sorry to interrupt, but I think we should head over to make sure we get good spots by the stage," I said quietly.

"Yeah, okay," Echo was grinning widley. "See you later, CC!" She waved at him before dragging me out towards the door

*CC's POV*

I looked over towards Andy and he nodded at me. We had a devious plan and were extremely excited to see it in action.

I sat restlessly in my chair as I greeted more fans and continued to think about this plan and how it was going to work out. I smiled to myself and Jinxx laughed at me, knowing exaclty what I was thinking.

Echo will be mine by the end of the night.