Just do it

This chapter may be slightly awkward, so be prepared. It's my first time writing something like this. ENJOY! <3

*Riot's POV*

It took a while for me to remember how to turn the shower off, but after about five minutes, I managed. I opened the door and took a deep breath, filling my lungs with a bunch of steam and hot air. The shower cleared my mind . . . Somewhat. I was starting to get a slight headache, but it wasn't too bad.

Grabbing a towel off the counter, I wrapped it around my body and tucked the little corner inside at the top so it wouldn't fall down. Surprised at my ability to do this, I grabbed the hair dryer and turned it on high. As I blow dried my hair, I started humming "BB Good" by the Jonas Brothers to myself. Yes, I listen to them on occasion. DON'T JUDGE ME!

When I was finished with the song, my hair was still slightly damp, but it was dry enough. I turned the light out and started walking towards my room . . . Well, it was more of a drunk shuffle . . . Anyways, I got to my room and the lights were off. I didn't want to turn them on because I knew it would hurt my eyes like hell, so I kept them off.

I shut the door behind me and figured I'd just crawl into bed and drop the towel on the floor. No one would see me, right? So what did it matter?

When I unwrapped the top of the fluffy green towel, I dropped it on the floor by the foot of my bed. When I looked closer, I saw a dark figure lying on top of my purple covers. Well well, hello there . . .

Walking over to the side of my bed with a smile, I whispered, "Hey, baby. You up for some fun?" I heard a small moan of agreement come from his mouth. That was all I needed . . .

I jumped up on the bed and positioned my face above his. I saw him lick his lips once before his hands reached up and gripped the back of my neck. I felt his rough grip pull my face down so our lips met in a sloppy, yet passionate, kiss. He tasted like alcohol . . . But his lips were so sweet . . .

I quickly swung a leg over his hips and felt him arch his back so that his raised zipper grazed my inner thigh, making me moan against his lips. His hands trailed down my back, forcing me to let yet another moan escape. I felt his callused fingers searching my back as if he didn't realize I never had any clothing on in the first place. I giggled and sat up on his hips, feeling the fabric rub against the most sensitive area of my body. He let out a quick moan before he gripped my shoulders tightly and pushed me backwards so he could position himself above me.

I felt his lips against mine once again as I struggled to undo his belt buckle and the zipper/button combination on his jeans. I groaned in frustration, which got him to pull away quickly and nearly rip off his pants. He threw them across the room as I giggled at his Hello Kitty boxers, and he quickly shut me up by connecting our lips again. His tongue felt wet and slimy against mine, but it felt so good . . .

As he continued kissing me, I let my shaking fingers trail from his collar bone to just below his belly button as I unbuttoned his shirt. He assisted me in pushing it off of his shoulders and throwing it onto the floor. I grasped the back of his neck with one hand to pull his face closer to mine. The other hand was trailing down his abs and teasingly tugging at the hem of his boxers. I heard a small moan escape his mouth as he started grinding his hips against my hand.

I felt one of his hands slowly leave my shoulder and gently cup my right breast. His hand slowly moved in a circular motion, causing me to arch my back and moan extremely loud. He laughed lightly as his lips left mine. He shifted quickly so he could take the tip of my left breast into his mouth while he continued massaging the right one. I arched my back even more as I moaned even louder, which I thought was impossible at this point.

"God damn . . . Just fuck me already!" I screamed as he flicked his tongue back and forth.

I felt him shift again as he sat up on his knees. I could feel him, rock hard, against my area as I strained against him. God damn I want him inside of me right now.

"Riot . . ." He whispered my name. "Are you sure?"

His voice was shaky on the last word as a result of me grinding my hips against him. "Fuck yes . . . Just do it!" I screamed as he ripped his boxers off.

*About an hour later*

Fuck. That was amazing . . . We were both breathing heavily as he wrapped his arms around me and gently kissed my forehead. That was the best sex I've ever had . . . Well it was technically the only sex I've ever had . . . Oh well. It was absolutely amazing.

I let out a high pitched yawn and heard his deep laugh. I pouted and he laughed even more. Damn, his laugh is adorable. I yawned again and he started singing "Flightless Bird" quietly to lull me to sleep. His amazing voice succeeded in comforting me and I slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms without a care in the world.

_____________________________________________________

Alright, sorry if it was a bit awkward. Just comment what you think. Vote or something. I'm thinking about starting one shots so comment and let me know if you think I could do it or not!!

Thanks for reading! <3