Getting Nervous

I pulled the car into the parking lot and parked as close as I could to the door. Echo was bouncing up and down again and looked like she was about ready to explode with excitement.

"Echo, please settle down. We don't need security dragging us away before we even get through the door," I said before turning off the motor.

"Soooorrry," she giggled and jumped out of the car. I sighed while she started humming "Knives and Pens".

"You know, I feel like I'm going to regret bringing you," I said as I got out of the car and shut my door.

"Oh you know you love me!"

"Yeah yeah whatever . . ." I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Come on! Let's go let's got let's go!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me along behind her.

We both tripped multiple times over our own two feet as we sprinted along. Echo kept sqeaking with excitement and I had to continuously tell her to slow down, but I knew she would never listen.

The line wasn't too long because we got there early. It looked like there was a seperate line for VIP passes and since only fifty passes were originally available, there were only about twenty people in line. We stood in the back and waited to get in while the line continued to form behind us.

We made some new friends in the line and we all started singing our favorite songs. I was starting to get really excited and Echo was laughing at me because of the irony. We started doing funny dances with everyone and somehow I ended up laughing my ass off on the ground after spinning in circles around a pole.

I don't know what hit me, but I was having so much fun and I was a lot more nervous than I was in the car.

*Andy's POV*

As soon as I walked into the room, I knew something was weird. Something strange was going to happen.

"Hey, Andy, you okay, man?" Ashley asked me.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine," I shrugged off the strange feeling and sat in the cold folding chair behind the plastic table and tried my best at a smile.

"Dude, you look like you're constipated!" CC laughed at me and the guys joined in.

"Ha ha, very funny, Chuppy. Now would you guys sit down? They're starting to let the fans in."

_________________________________________________________________________

Picture of Riot (RiRi) on the side.