Note

In the bustling heart of China, Minghao, a renowned painter, lives a seemingly idyllic life with his girlfriend, Yulan. Their days are filled with love and creativity, as Minghao's artistic genius continues to captivate the world. However, their peaceful existence is shattered when Minghao begins to sense the presence of a mysterious stalker.

"Minghao, is everything okay?" Yulan asked, concern etched on her face.

Minghao shook his head, trying to smile. "It's nothing, Yulan. Just a strange feeling, like we're being watched."

In the shadows, Junhui watched them, his eyes fixed on Minghao. He whispered to his right-hand man, "Make sure they get home safely. No harm must come to him."

Unbeknownst to Minghao, his admirer is Junhui, a powerful mafia leader, who has been obsessed with the artist for years. Junhui's fascination goes beyond mere admiration; it is a dark, consuming obsession. As Junhui's shadow looms closer, Minghao's life takes a terrifying turn. He finds himself ensnared in a dangerous game of cat and mouse, where his every move is watched, and his every step is shadowed.

Junhui's obsession leads him to cross boundaries, orchestrating events to ensure Minghao is drawn into his world. The painter's once serene life becomes a maze of fear and uncertainty, as he struggles to protect himself and Mei from the enigmatic stalker whose intentions are anything but clear.

"This has to stop, Junhui. I can't live like this. You're ruining my life."

Junhui's expression softened, a flicker of vulnerability in his eyes. "I never wanted to hurt you, Minghao. I just wanted to be close to you. To protect you. Can't you see that?"

Minghao shook his head. "This isn't protection. This is a prison. If you love me, let me go."

Junhui's resolve wavered, but his obsession was too deep. "I can't. I won't."

As Minghao delves deeper into the mystery, he discovers the depth of Junhui's obsession and the lengths to which he will go to claim what he desires. The story unfolds in a gripping tale of love, fear, and the sinister allure of obsession, forcing Minghao to confront his deepest fears and fight for his freedom in a world where art and darkness intertwine.

This story contains disturbing and triggering contents and is based on smut. So if you are below 18, read at your own risk.

And this is a ship fanfic. So if you are homophobic or don't support ships and stuff, you can leave.

Main Characters:

Wen Junhui
Xu Minghao
Zhang Yulan

By this fanfic I didn't try to promote any type of religions or belief. This was an entirely made up concept far away from reality. So read this lightheartedly.

This is the fourth book of my Seventeen UNDERWORLD series where I'm writing one book dedicated to each ship. In case y'all haven't seen the announcement already, I'll just name the books.

Legacy: Jeongcheol
Betrayal: Seoksoo
Empire: Meanie
Shadows: Junhao
Whispers: Verkwan
Conquest: Soonhoon
Dynasty: OT13

The first three books are already done. Even this book contains scenes and references from the previous book, so if you haven't read them already I would recommend reading them first.

Thank you for 15k reads on The Legacy, 5k reads on The Betrayal and 3k on The Empire, Midnight gang and Jeongcheol's legacy will continue, Seoksoo overcame the betrayal (?), Meanie succeeded in building their own empire. Now it's time for Junhao to fight the shadows of their past.

If you are a Carat, stream Darling,darling~(Vernon why would you say that😭🛐)

Show your love to 17 Is Right Here album, stream Maestro (literally a masterpiece) and God of Music. I'm obsessed with Lalali😭 and 'This Man' by J x W. Jeonghan will be joining military soon, so let's hope for his safe completion of the service. If you're not a Carat, slip into the diamond life, love.😌

Also show some love to my other stories.