40: Part of You

Smut ahead!

Minghao's breath hitched as he looked around the room once more, his emotions swirling in a chaotic mix of disbelief, gratitude, and something deeper, something he wasn't ready to name just yet. The sheer devotion that Junhui had shown, the lengths he had gone to, left him reeling.

"You've kept all these paintings instead of throwing them away?" Minghao asked, his voice soft and incredulous, his eyes searching Junhui's for an answer that might make sense of it all.

Junhui's gaze softened, filled with a tenderness that Minghao had never seen before. "How could I part with anything that holds even the faintest connection to you?" he replied, his voice low and earnest. "Every brushstroke, every color... it's all a part of you. I couldn't bear to let any of it go."

Minghao's heart pounded in his chest, the intensity of Junhui's words igniting something within him that he could no longer hold back. Without a second thought, he closed the distance between them, his hands reaching up to cup Junhui's face as he pressed his lips to his in a sudden, desperate kiss.

Junhui responded immediately, his arms wrapping around Minghao's waist, pulling him closer as their kiss deepened. The world around them seemed to blur, leaving only the two of them, lost in the heat of the moment. The kiss was a release of all the tension, all the unspoken emotions that had been building between them for so long.

As they stumbled back, their lips never parting, they somehow found themselves at the foot of the stairs. They nearly tripped, but neither of them cared. The urgency of their need for each other only grew as they made their way up the stairs, their hands exploring, grasping, pulling each other closer with every step.

By the time they reached the bedroom, their breaths were ragged, their bodies pressed tightly together as they fell onto the bed in a tangle of limbs. The kiss grew more heated, more desperate, as if they were trying to pour all of their emotions into that one moment.

Minghao's hands roamed over Junhui's body, feeling the warmth of his skin, the strength in his muscles, the way he responded to every touch with equal fervor. Junhui's hands were no less eager, tracing the contours of Minghao's body, memorizing every inch of him as if he were afraid he might disappear.

Minghao sat up, his chest heaving as he pulled his shirt over his head, the cool air of the room making his skin prickle. His fingers trembled slightly as he reached for Junhui's shirt, slipping it off with equal parts care and urgency. The fabric was quickly discarded, a silken whisper as it fell to the floor, joining the growing pile of discarded clothing. The room, once filled with silence, was now thick with the sound of their labored breathing, the tension between them palpable.

"I need to touch you," Minghao murmured, his voice rough with desire as he fumbled with the button of Junhui's jeans. His fingers were unsteady, desperate to free the barrier that kept him from feeling Junhui's skin against his own. When the button finally gave way, he wasted no time in pulling the zipper down, the sound loud in the otherwise quiet room.

Junhui, his breath hitching as Minghao's hand slid inside his pants, could only roll his hips in response. "Touch me," he whispered, his voice barely audible as he pushed against the palm that was already driving him wild. The need in his voice, the way his body moved with such natural grace, sent a thrill through Minghao that he couldn't ignore.

Junhui's hands clung to Minghao's neck as he rode the pressure of Minghao's hand, his movements growing more frantic. There was a raw hunger in the way he sought out Minghao's touch, his usually composed demeanor unraveling in the face of their mutual desire.

Minghao could feel the strength in Junhui's body as he shifted beneath him, his slim yet muscular frame both delicate and powerful. The sight of Junhui's chest rising and falling with each ragged breath, his eyes half-lidded with lust, was almost more than Minghao could handle. He shifted the elastic of Junhui's underwear and pulled his cock free, watching as Junhui's body shivered at the contact.