EPISODE 19

Cronus Romano

Today's the day. Everything I've been working toward for months is riding on this—the museum opening. Standing at the entrance, I felt a tightness in my chest, where anticipation and nerves tangled up like a knotted rope. 

The weight of it all hit me square in the gut. Every decision, every late night where I was the last one in the office, led to this moment. It's been a hell of a ride, and I'm damn thankful for the team that made this happen because getting here wasn't a walk in the park.

The main lobby was a hive of activity. Familiar faces mingled with newcomers as they gathered for the Exclusive Preview for VIP Guests and Media. The scent of freshly baked pastries, ripe seasonal fruits, and rich artisanal coffee filled the air, adding a touch of warmth to the otherwise polished setting. There was an undercurrent of excitement, a buzz that seemed to electrify the room. I took it all in, knowing that every detail, every choice, had to be perfect. 

I caught sight of my father, chatting animatedly with Mr. Marco and Mr. Giovanni, our esteemed business partners. There was a buzz of excitement, a palpable energy that filled the room as people mingled and enjoyed their gourmet breakfast.

Moving through the crowd, I exchanged pleasantries and shared smiles with every Guest I encountered. I saw My sister, Alexandra, was engaged in a spirited discussion with a group of artists, while Gerald and Ressi animatedly discussed the exhibits with Seth. I couldn't help grateful for their presence and support all through out the making of this event.

As the guests mingled in the lobby, they had the opportunity to engage with the curators and artists. I found myself standing beside Rose, who was effortlessly charming a small group with her insights into the museum's interactive displays.

She looked stunning in a champagne-colored dress that seemed to shimmer under the museum's lighting. The dress hugged her figure elegantly, the soft, satiny fabric cascading down to her ankles. Her hair was styled in loose waves, framing her face perfectly and giving her an ethereal look. Rose's eyes sparkled with excitement, and her genuine smile lit up the room, making it impossible for anyone to look away.

"We wanted to create a space where art and technology could converge, where visitors could not only see but also experience the evolution of creativity, of course while merging two different culture. " Rose explained, her voice clear and passionate. She gestured towards one of the holographic displays, her movements graceful and confident. She glanced at me smiling so angelically I couldn't believe I'm here savoring a milestone with her and I hoped this was just the beginning of it all.

And I must say Rose idea to have a beach party was, genius it attracted more people than I thought,

After the tour, everyone gathered at the museum's main entrance for the ribbon-cutting ceremony. I was told to give a speech unlike the last time which took me by surprise this time I was able to prepare myself.

I stepped up to the podium, the microphone cool against my palm. The crowd quieted, their eyes fixed on me, and I took a deep breath, feeling the weight of the moment settle comfortably on my shoulders.

"Welcome, everyone, to the grand opening of the Crossroads Museum. Where Italia meets NYC It's an absolute pleasure to see so many familiar and new faces here today," I began, my voice steady.

"This museum is a testament to the boundless possibilities when creativity meets innovation. Our vision was to create a space that not only celebrates culture, art and technology but also inspires future generations to push the boundaries of what is possible. Our mission is to foster a deeper understanding and appreciation of the interconnectedness of these two worlds."