Episode 48: I don't see any ring here

Fire Rose Hillson

It's been three days since the chaos subsided and three whole fucking days since I'm stuck here in this colossal mansion with no one but myself and an army of servants. Cronus has finally lost his mind, I didn't remember signing up to play some kind of fucking Disney princess lock-up in a mansion.

His being so cruel

The first thing I felt when I woke up was sheer fear and panic, well who wouldn't when the last thing I remember was sleeping in the car, and then I'm here in this big ass room, It made me think I was perhaps, kidnap perhaps. But no, it turns out another crazy ass Romano decided to buy me a house that looks like a damn supermarket. It's huge, it's excessive, and I was furious. Like, crazy mad. But you know what excuse he made?

"We're going to live together, with our seven kids" Yep, that's exactly what came out of his mouth. First of all, who says I'm going to push out seven—seven!—living beings from my body? That's pure nonsense. Second, we're not even married yet, and he wants us to live together. See how none of this makes sense? Everything he said is a jumble of irrational thoughts.

Did he forget he broke up?

The first day I stayed here was the worst day of my life. When I said the house looked like a supermarket, that day it looked more like a hospital. I only had a broken ankle and a few bruises on my face, yet Cronus ordered everyone to give me a full check-up. He turned the entire room into a makeshift hospital ward. It got even worse when Cronus decided to spoon-feed me. He literally threw a tantrum because I refused, but eventually, he won. My whole body is fine except for one foot—one foot! I don't understand his dramatic ass.

Days have passed, and my anger hasn't died down. I'm still mad at him and have plenty of arguments left. I haven't told my parents about any of this. I'm afraid they'd react even worse than Cronus, and I'd have to deal with another lock-up era. I talk to Mom regularly, making sure she won't be coming back to find me looking like this. Thankfully, Dad's stay in L.A. was extended due to some business issues. I thank the heavens for that.

No one has visited me for the past few days, and that creeps me out. Normally, Ressi would be here, crying and nagging, but I think Cronus told everyone to let me rest for a bit. Honestly, I needed it. I didn't want to worry Ressi about how I looked. Thankfully, the bruises have started to fade. My ankle isn't healed yet, but I want to go out so badly.

"Mia Amata! I'm home" I heard Cronus's voice echoing outside the room, funny how he said he wanted to live with me in one house and I hadn't seen him sleep with me, he just visited me in my room every night asking how my day went and leaves. I didn't even bother to ask where he sleeps.

This is absurd.

I hop out of bed and sit down on my wheelchair, although I hate how I feel like I am disabled it's pretty convenient, Cronus is probably on the study, I rolled myself down the hallway, and entered the study room without bothering to knock.

When I entered the room, I was immediately struck by the sight before me. Cronus stood there, wearing a stylish, slightly unbuttoned white dress shirt that revealed part of his chest. The shirt, as if divinely crafted, accentuated his well-built body, making him appear even more gorgeous than usual. It was tucked into a pair of black pants adorned with an intricate floral design near the waistband.

Honestly, who could resist a man who looked like this? His dark hair was slightly tousled, and his eyes were sharp and focused on the paper in his hand. Do you know what else looks good with his hand?

My neck.

Does he really dress like this every day at his office? Why? For what? For whom? Should I break his ankle too, so that he'll have to stay locked up with me here?