Episode 2: Get the Show On the Road!

Riding on her bike up the hill is a young girl named May, who just turned 10 years old and is beginning on her journey and becoming a Pokemon trainer. May has fair skin, light brown hair, and blue eyes. She wears a red short-sleeved shirt with a navy blue semi-circle on it, a yellow fanny pack, white gloves with navy fingertips, a white mini skirt over dark blue cycle shorts, and black ankle socks along with red shoes with black and yellow stripes.

She cheers, "Whoo! Yeah."

May continues riding her bike to Littleroot Town to meet up with Professor Birch, who is a friend of her dad's. However, this new trainer is more interested in traveling and getting to be on her own.

Suddenly, a ghost Pokemon called a Duskull appears to say, "Duskull!" (Greetings.)

May, frightened, goes down a hill on the rear wheel of her bike before it lands on the front wheel and she hits a tree face first

"I guess I... should have worn a... helmet. Ow..." May says before falling down.

Duskul flies over, "Duskull?" (That's so?" And takes its leave, Duskull. (That so? Farewell.)

A bit later, May rides up another hill.

"The truth is, I don't like Pokémon," May says.

She then reaches the top and stops to see the view, "Ah, voila," and looks down upon Littleroot Town, "But the traveling? I just love it."

Still having plans of becoming a great Pokemon trainer, Mew and her friends Eevee and Pikachu along with Tomo, Meloetta, and Skwovet continue their quest as they sail towards the Hoenn Region. However, inside the ferry, there is an important matter that is on her mind. Last time, Team Rocket caused Mew and the others problems, and now Pikachu is badly sick. Mew holds Pikachu as he has a blanket wrapped around him as the others watch in worry.

"Just try to rest, Pikachu. As soon as we dock, I'm gonna take you right over to the Pokémon Center," Mew says, worried.

"Pi...Pika," (Th-thanks buddy.) Pikachu answers, still not feeling well.

Unknown to them, on the deck of the ship, Team Rocket was on board.

The announcer says, "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Littleroot Town. Prepare for arrival."

"Littleroot Town?" James replies, confused

Then Jessie says, "The city whose colors will never change."

"Huh?" The boys respond as they turn to Jessie.

"That's right," Jessie says, "Littleroot Town has remained true to its roots. Ah, me, I guess my colors have slowly been changing over the years."

"What do you mean?" Mwowth asks.

"Jessie, have you been here before?" James asks."

"Mm-hmm," Jessie answers, "Is this really all that there is?"

"Huh?" The boys say, confused.

"Following the twerp and trying to catch Pikachu and Eevee? James, have we ever truly blasted off at the speed of light?" Jessie responds, dramatically.

"Is she speaking hypothetically?" James questions.

"If dat means wacky, den yes," Meowht says.

Wobbuffet then comes out, "Wobbuffet!" (That's not it.)

Jessie takes out her Pokéball, recalls Wobbuffet and sighs. James and Meowth also sigh.

Once the ferry docks, Mew and the others hurry off to find a Pokemon Center.