Episode 1: Hoenn Alone

After a short visit to Pallet town, Mew, Tomo, and their Pokemon board a ferry heading to the Hoenn Region, in search of new challenges and adventure.

On the deck, Tomo is standing on the diving board of the pool deck with Skwovet on his head.

"Ready?" Tomo asks.

"Skwov!" (Ready!) Skwovet says.

Tomo happily jumps off, "Alright!"

The two dive down, straight as an arrow, before resurfacing.

"Feels great, right, Skwovet?" Tomo asks.

"Skwovet!" Absolutely!" Skwovet answers.

Then Skwovet splashes at Tomo.

"Oh yeah!" Tomo says and splashes back.

The two splashes at each other as they laugh. Relaxing on the chairs catching some rays are Mew, Pikachu, Meloetta, and Eevee.

Mew smiles and says, "I'm glad to see them having fun, huh guys.

Sometime later, Tomo and Skwovet join Mew and the Pokemon relaxing.

"The Hoenn region. Won't be long, now," Mew says, "I'll bet ya, as soon as we get there, we're gonna meet tons of new Pokémon and lots of trainers, too, guys."

"Pikachu," (I hope so.) Pikachu says.

"I can't wait," Tomo says.

"Me too, but the first thing we'll do is visit Professor Birch in Littleroot Town, like we promised Harrison we would," Mew says.

"Eevee Eevee!" (That's right!)

Soon, Mew and the others see the captain of the ship and his Machoke walking by.

Mew calls out, "Excuse me, captain?

"Young lady?" The captain responds.

"Could you tell me when this ship will get to Littleroot Town, please?" Mew asks.

"Let's see, if we're able to stay on schedule, we should arrive there by tomorrow night," the captain says.

"Great! Hey, thanks a lot, captain," Mew says.

Then the captain asks, "Is this your first visit to the Hoenn region?"

"Yeah," Mew answers.

"But we've been traveling for a while," Tomo says.

"I can imagine it must be comforting traveling together as a group," The captain says.

"Machoke," (Me, too.) Machoke says.

"Yeah, but I'm never lonely, as long as I've got my buddy, Pikachu and Eevee, with me. Right, guys?"

Pikachu and Eevee respond in their language, (That's the truth!)

"Of course, I have Tomo, Meloetta, and Skwovet with me too," Mew says.

Tomo and his Pokemon nod their heads in response.

"I see. You and your Pokemon must be very close friends indeed," the captain replies.

"Ma Machoke," (Just like us.) Machoke says.

As the captain's Machoke speaks, Team Rocket spies from one of the lifeboats.

Like a bunch of sitting Psyducks," Jessie says.

"With you-know-who just right for the plucking!" James says.

"Yeah, getting hold of dat Pikachu and Eevee should be super easy now that there's only two twerps in the group" Meowth says.