chapter 3

Snape's point of view

The next morning i woke up and half expected to see Jasmine sitting at the table in the kitchen. But i remembered that she had left and that she wasn't coming back.

I half smiled to myself. At least she was going to be out of my hair and not nagging me all the time. And i was looking forward to that. And i was looking forward to alone time. I finally had my quarters back so i could stop brewing potions in the back room of my classroom.

That would be nice. Not having to have to walk back and forth to check on the potion i was brewing
to make sure that it was being made correctly. And i could stop lugging my own personal stash of ingredients back and forth. I didn't want some dunderhead to get into it.

I would be able to stay up like i usually do and not have to worry about waking Jasmine up.

'Why do i keep saying her name. I never say her first name. I always call her by her last name. Stupid heart I'm trying to forget about her. I don't want to keep thinking about her. I don't want to remember her. She left and she says she isn't coming back. So i need to stop loving her.', i thought and sighed.

"That isn't going to happen. It didn't happen with Lily, so why is it going to happen with Jasmine?"
........................................................................
A.N.

Here is another update and again I'm sorry that it is short. But I'm getting to where i can make the chapters longer. I'm trying to get the story to where i want it to be with everything and writing everything in Snape's point of view is more challenging then i thought. I have to really try to put myself in his shoes and it is harder then i thought that it would be.

It is so hard trying to figure out how he would say what i want him to say and how he will react to things. Y'all it is really hard.

Anyways, thank you for sticking around to chapters that i don't feel are good enough for y'all because they are short and but well detailed.

And as always i will see you in the next update. Buh-bye