chapter 14

A.N. thank you to toyoupoptropica And CelloGirl4ever for the help on this chapter.

3rd person point of view

Ruth held a crying Jasmine, but couldn't find anything to say. She was at a loss for words and didn't want too tell her that it would be okay, because she knew it wouldn't be.

Ruth also knew that nothing could possibly make this better, except maybe one person. But she knew that he couldn't be here to help comfort Jasmine.

Maybe she could get Jasmine out of here and back to Hogwarts without Voldemort knowing. She could apparate her out of there, but that would get her killed.

In the middle of her thoughts the door got blown open and Bellatrix waltzed into the room, "The Dark Lord wishes to see you Ruth."

Ruth sighed and stood up. She looked back before walking to the door and leaving.

Jasmine's point of view

Bellatrix cackled once Ruth left the room, "this it's going to be so much fun."

She snapped her way back and the door slammed shut. She slowly walked over to me and started to pull different sized knifes out of her robe. She set them down on the bed side table and tied my arms back onto the bed.

I struggled some, but didn't have any strength to keep fighting so i just layed there. She then picked up one of the knives and started to dig it into my arm and into my chest. I screamed out in pain and clenched my eyes shut to keep the years from rolling down my checks. It would only get worse if i cried.

Over and over again she would dig a knife into my body and would say that this was punishment for not fighting Manny of, that i was impure now, and that i needed to learn my lesson that i was the Dark Lord's and the Dark Lord's only.

Severus's point of view

I was in the middle of brewing a potion when pains started to shoot through my whole body. I gasped as the pain got worse and stopped. It was like the other day all over again and i knew that i would have to go talk to Dumbledore about this.

I waited until the pains went away before going to Dumbledore. There had to be a reason why this was happening and i wanted to know why this was happening.

I entered Dumbledore's office, "Sir i have to talk to you. I keep having these random pains for no reason. It started the other day with my whole chest hurting and me passing out and just a minute ago it felt like i was getting cut apart."

"I've hear of something like this before, only one other time. It happened a long time ago that a man and woman feel in love and their love was so great that nothing could break their love for each other. It was only when the girl was kidnapped by a friend of the boys that they seemed to have an even greater bond than anyone thought. Whatever pain the girl went through the boy went through also. And i have a feeling that is the kind of bond you have with Jasmine."