Chapter 20

Severus's Point Of View

I apparated back to Hogwarts ground and quickly took Jasmine to the hospital wing. She looked deathly ill and was covered in scars, cuts, bruises, and scabs. She was pale, paler than paper even and she had lost weight. She was nothing but skin and bones and look lifeless as she laid in my arms.

Jasmine was dirty and her hair was greasy, so greasy that it suck to her face and arms. She probably hadn't had a shower since she left. She reminded me of a corpse, and I couldn't help but to think that none of this would have happened if I had just listened. It was all my fault and now there was no going back.

I carefully pushed the door to the hospital room open with my foot and set Jasmine gently on the bed. I moved some hair out of her face and pulled the sheet over her.

"Madam Pomfrey.", I called.

"What is it now. I never get a break around here.", I heard her complain from in a back room.

"Jasmine is back and she isn't doing well. You need to hurry up and help.", I hissed.

"You were always so pushy Severus." she said and walked out of the store room.

When she saw Jasmine she gasped. One of her hands covered her mouth and the other flew to her chest.

"Is she still...", Pomfrey trailed of.

"She's alive. Voldemort wouldn't have allowed her to die. He needs her.", I growled.

"My god. I have never seen anyone this bad before. She must be in the brink of death.", she whispered and she started to rummage throw some drawers.

She pulled out some salve and some other lotion stuff, "These are to help heal the wounds, make the scars go away, and to help bring some life back to get skin."

Madam Pomfrey started to apply the different slaves and lotions to Jasmine's skin, but she didn't put anything on the scar that went across her face.

3rd Person Point Of View

"Cicatricum refertam aeternum. Such a nasty curse that can't be cured. What a shame. She was so beautiful.", Madam Pomfrey started and she glanced at Jasmine's face.

(The scar did make Jasmine look horrible. It almost looked like half of her face had to get stitched back on.)

Snape bit his tongue as she said that. The scar had no effect on her beauty. She looked the same to him and it angered him to hear someone say that the scar made her ugly.

Snape knew that the scar would be there forever, but it was something that he could live with. Jasmine was still beautiful to him, even with all the scars and the burn marks.

........................................................................

A.N.

This chapter is a little bit shorter than I had planned it to be, since I had too rewrite part of Chapter 13, but I love how this turned out. It is basically a fuller chapter, but it still has depth and feeling in it. I hope you Potter Heads love it.