Chapter 34

Severus's Point of View

I worked all night trying to perfect a potion that would help Jasmine. But nothing I did turned out the way that I wanted it to.

The first potion was thicker than it should have been, the second wasn't the right colour. The third potion turned almost into jello and the fourth was way to watery.

It wasn't til the fifth potion that I got it to the way that I wanted it. It was the soft pinkish red that it was suppose to be. It was wasn't to think or to watery. The potion was perfect.

I put It into vials and was about to cap them when my darkmark started to burn and move. I hissed in pain and gripped my forearm, trying to get it to stop even though I knew it wouldn't help

I grit my teeth together when the pain continued to get worse. I could tell that Voldemort wasn't at all happy with me. He was more than furious, he was full of rage.

It wasn't long before the pain went away, leaving me heaving, trying to get some breath into my lungs. I leaned against the table, careful not to spill the potion all over the table. Once I caught my breath I capped the vials, grabbing one, and heading back to the hospital wing.

3rd Person Point of View

The sun was starting to shine through the windows of the hallways, still early in the morning. The birds had just started to wake up and tweet, greeting one another. You could see the soft breeze that made the tree branches shutter some.

The whole castle still seemed to be asleep, the only person that was walking around was a tired and very drained Severus. He was trying his best to ignore just how tired he was, focusing on Jasmine. She was more important than sleep, so he thought.

Snape was walking slower than he usually did, and once he got to the infirmary he opened the door. He could hear the voices of Poppy and Jasmine talking. And Jasmine's voice seemed broken, just like she was.

Jasmine had woken up to get a glass of water, and screamed for help when her legs wouldn't do what she wanted them to do. Poppy had rushed to see what the problem was, and had to give her he heart breaking news, without Severus there to help her.

Severus pulled the curtain apart to see Jasmine laying in bed, staring at her legs, and tears streamed down her face. He could hear her broken sobs break the now silent room.

"Poppy give us a minute.", Snape said and sat on the bed next to Jasmine.

She looked at him when she heard his voice and when he sat down she wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face into his chest.

"H-how could th-this happen to me?", she stuttered through her sobs.

"I don't know.", Snape said sadly and ran his fingers through her hair trying to calm her down, "I want you to take this potion."

She looked up at him, "Why?"

"Jasmine please just take it.", he said and pushed it into her hand.

She took the cap off with shaky hands and pressed the vial to her lips. Severus watched as the potion passed through her lips and made sure she swallowed it. Once it was gone Jasmine shook her head and stuck her tongue out.

"That is the worst potion I have ever tasted.", she said and set the now empty vial on the bed.

"It isn't suppose to taste good, it is suppose to help.", Severus replied and stood up.

She looked at him confused, "What do you mean?"

"Just come here.", he said hoping that he had gotten the potion right.

"I can't..", Jasmine started to say and got cut off.

"I want you to come here.", he said sternly and help a hand out to her.

Jasmine took a deep breath. Before taking his hand. She concentrated and her legs slowly moved like she wanted them to. Her feet hit the ground as she stood up, tears welling up in her eyes again.

Her legs shook some and she hissed a bit as a pain shot up her back. Her hands gripped the front of his shirt to help stabilise her.

"But.. Madam Pomfrey said there isn't a potion to cure this.", Jasmine said quietly.

"I stayed up to make one.", she got in return.

"You shouldn't have.", Jasmine said quietly.

"I wanted to help you. You, to me, are more important than sleep.", Severus said and kissed the top of her head.

Jasmine smiled at him, "Thank you."

Just then Poppy walked back in and just stared at the sight in front of her, "How?"

"I made a potion", Severus replied.

"Oh. Well, I guess she can be released now.", Poppy said and left.

Jasmine smiled, "I can get out of here!"

Snape chuckled some, "Lets go then."

They walked slowly down the stairs and back to their quarters. Jasmine leaned on Snape more than she needed to, but she didn't want to fall. As they walked back to their quarters, their bond had started to grow stronger.

........................................................................
A.N.

Sorry for the crap chapter, but it is just a filler. So Yay for an update.