chapter 13

Ruth's point of view

I put the book away after reading it a coule of times and went to talk to Jasmine about it. I just hoped that this would work and that this plan would get to going sooner than what we think that it will.

I ran down the hallways trying to get to Jasmine's room faster. But the closer i got, the more i heard screams. I slowed down once i recognized the screams were Jasmine's. And they weren't the screams that she made when getting tortured. These were way different.

I quietly walked to the door and cracked it open. And what i saw was horrible. (This might not be for everyone top read. Unless you like reading really violent out sexually things i would keep scrolling until you see another one of these.)

Manny was on top of Jasmine with nothing but his briefs on. Jasmine was bound to the bed with rope and she was completely nude. I could see that there were bite marks and hand prints all over her body.

I could hear Jasmine's pleas as she tried to get free on her bonds so she could get away from him. Manny was laughing and trailing his hand down her leg.

(It is okay to read now)
I threw the door open, "Our Lord is not going to be happy with you."

His head snapped to look at me and her smirked, "He told me to break her. So that is what I'm doing."

"He also said that he is the only one to touch her. And you of all people should know how this is going to end and it isn't going to be pretty.", I said and walked over to him.

I waved my wand and the rope fell off of her ankle and wrists. I flung my wand and Manny landed on the other side of the room right as Bellatrix and Voldemort entered the room.

I helped Jasmine pull a sheet over herself and glared at a Manny who had scrambled to his feet and looked mortified.

"My office now Manny.", Voldemort hissed and walked out of the rim lining more that pissed.

Manny granted the ready odd his clothes and walked out of the room after him and Bellatrix stalked over to where Jasmine and I were.

"Move Ruth.", She said with venom dripping from her voice.

I moved out of the way and carefully watched as she pulled her wand out of her sleeve.

She pointed her wand at Jasmine's face and hissed out, " cicatricum refertam aeternum." (scarred forever)

And a big ugly scar appeared on Jasmine's face. It went from right below her right eye, across her nose, and ended right above her left lip. Bellatrix then stalked out of the room cackling.

........................................................................
A.N.

I guess the end of this chapter somehow got deleted on my end so I rewrote it. So yay. Now I can finish writing chapter 20 that will be up in a bit.