chapter 16

Snape's point of view

I walked back to my quarters thinking about what Dumbledore had told me. And I knee that I had to start doing something about Jasmine being gone, but I had no idea what to do. How was I suppose to be able to locate her on just our love?

I ran a hand over my face as I tried to figure out what I was suppose to do. I had not even thought about this at all. How could I have a love that was suppose to be so strong? I was a broken man that still loved a person that was dead. And now I was in love with one of my students. A student!

And somehow she loved me, a broken and horrid man, back. And wasn't afraid of me. She was innocent and kind, but wasn't afraid to tell others what she thought. She was just so different than everyone else, just like Lily was.

I sighed and started to pace as I was still thinking about why and how she could love me. I had killed her parents and she had seen me do it. But o did it to get her away from Voldemort. But look where that got her now. She was stuck with him and some of his followers. And they were hurting her.

They were hurting a bright, beautiful girl that deserves way better than the broken man that I am. And it made me angry. I was suppose to be protecting her, I was suppose to make sure no one hurt her. And here I was, pacing and trying to figure out what I was suppose to be doing.

Soon images of Jasmine started to flash behind my eyes. Of her smiling and laughing, of the faces she made when she was concentrating or reading, the way her eyes sparkled when she talked about something she loved, and how excited she would get when she finished a potion first and that it was right. The images just kept popping up and I stood there and watched. It was like they were in a book and I was flipping through them.
..........................................
3rd person point of view

As Snape was standing there and the images were flashing in front of his eyes, there were some images he hadn't seen of her before. There were images of Jasmine beaten and bloody, crying, curled into balls stating at the wall, of her talking to Ruth, of a man laying over her and of her screaming at him, of Voldemort torturing her, of her trying to keep her walls up, and lastly he saw her saying his name. Saying his name over and over again and saying that she still loved him.

And that was when he broke. Severus Snape started to cry. He was crying because not only has he a broken man, but not Jasmine was broken. And he didn't feel like he could do anything about it.

Snape cried and through the tears he was slowly starting to piece together these small pictures. Pictures that looked like a room. A room that had a bed in the center with someone chained to it, a few things scattered here and there, and a door that showed a small bathroom. Then the pictures changed to show a hallway that connected to different rooms, but the room that was just shown stood out from the others, it was glowing a brilliant green.

The picture slowly moved and turned down another hallway. Then a door opened and a blinding light shown through it. The outside would was right there.

The light grew brighter as Snape felt like he was stepping out of the house. He felt his legs walk farther away from the house. And he finally looked back, and the place caught on fire. He smiled some and turned back around. He looked down and there curled up in his arms was his precious Jasmine. She clung to him for dear life even though she was asleep.

Her hair was stuck to her face, she was dirty, bloody, bruised, and scabs and scars were scattered across her skin. But she was still the most beautiful thing to him at that moment. And he finally got back what was meant to be his.

The images soon faded and it left Snape dumbfounded. He had somehow found a way to find Jasmine, a way to save her. And he knew exactly where she was now.

........................................................................
A.N.

I know my update is late, but it took me a long time to try and figure out how to word this. And I finally did it and I love this chapter. I am really happy that this chapter turned out this way.

And I'm super excited to see how y'all like it. So like and comment away my fellow Potterheads!!