Chapter 40

This chapter is rated PG 15 because it has adult content in it. So viewer discretion is advised. Read at your own risk and please don't complain because you were worked!!!!

3rd Person Point of View

Snape walked back into the bathroom with the towels and the changes of clothes just as Jasmine was putting the plug in the drain. He set the towels on the sink with the clothes next to them.

"I don't know how hot you like the water. So I hope it is okay.", Jasmine said and looked down at the steaming water.

"It is fine.", Severus replied, "But are you sure about this?"

"I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't.", she said as she pulled her shirt off.

Severus's face turned a bright pink as his eyes wandered her back. It was still covered in fresh scars that looped together and overlapped. You could see her ribs she had lost so much weight and she was still paler than she would normally be.

"I should have a salve to help with the scars.", Snape said and he tried to count the scars that littered her back.

"It would be nice to get rid of some.", Jasmine whispered as she turned around to face him.

"We'll get rid of as many as we can.", he told her with a smile.

"Okay. Now let's get in before the water gets cold.", she replied pulling her shorts off.

Severus swallowed the lump that formed in his throat as he pulled his shirt and pants off. His underwear hit the floor next and he shivered as he watched the last of Jasmine's clothes come off.

His eyes quickly roamed around her body before looking at her eyes, "You are beautiful."

A blush spread across her face and down her chest, "Thank you. Now how about we get in before the water gets cold?"

Severus stepped into the tub and held his hand out for her to take. Jasmine took his hand and climbed into the tub. They both sat in the tub, Jasmine's back against Severus's chest.

Jasmine leaned her head against Snape's shoulder and sighed, "This is nice."

Severus, not really knowing what to do or say, replied, "It is."

She could tell that Snape was a little uncomfortable. He was sitting up straight, his back ridged, and he was trying to put as much space between them as he could. His hands rested on his thighs and his breathing was fluctuating between short shallow breaths and long heavy breathing. Jasmine could feel his chest rising and falling against her shoulders and she felt when he swallowed.

"Are you okay?", she asked softly, worried if she had made him overstep his boundaries.

"I'm fine.", he replied quickly.

"I can tell that you are nervous Severus. Just by your body language. If you're not comfortable with this you can leave.", Jasmine said and leaned forward enough to turn her head to look at him.

His face was beet red and his jaw was clenched, but he muttered, "It's not that. I just.. I feel so stupid."

Jasmine's face fell and she pulled away from him, "I'm sorry..", she whispered.

"It isn't you. I just, haven't been in a situation like this before.. I don't know what to do, what is okay and what isn't. I'm lost, confused, and feel like a child..", he replied quietly.

"This is new to me also. But I trust you and I love you. If something makes me uncomfortable I'll let you know. Okay?", she stated.

Severus sighed, "Okay."