Chapter 15

Snape's point of view

Dumbledore's words hung in the air. And I had no idea how to take in what he had just said. There was absolutely no way that I could have the strongest love bond ever known, and that there was only one other time that it was ever seen. There was no way that someone like me would deserve this.

"Sir I don't think that is possible. There is no way that I would deserve something like that.", I said after a few minutes of silence.

"It doesn't matter if you think that you deserve it or not Severus. Love it's a funny thing, and it had word ways of showing it.", he replied.

"But sir..", I got cut off before I could say anything else.

"Severus the bond works both ways. And with a bond this strong you might be able to pinpoint her location. She needs you just add much as you need her at the moment. So stop worrying about whether you deserve this or not and worry about getting Jasmine back before Voldemort gets the worst of her.", Dumbledore said.
............................................

Ruth's point of view

I walked down the hallways thinking about what Voldemort would possibly want to see me about. And I just hoped that it wasn't about me trying to help Jasmine get out of here.

I pushed the door open, " You wanted to see me my Lord."

"Yes. I have you one job and you couldn't even do it. You didn't keep Jasmine out of trouble or keep Manny put off her room. And she has to bee punished because of it. So she knows that she is mine and no one else's. And you are going too be punished as well. ", and with that said he turned around, pointed his wand at me, and pain erupted through my body.

I groaned in pain knowing that I'd I screamed the punishment would only get worse. The pain kept rippling through my body, and I couldn't take much more. So before I knew what was happening I felt my body slam into the cobblestone for as my legs gave out on me. And the lady thing I heard was laugher before everything went black.
.......................................................................
A.N.

Hey y'all. I'm sorry that it took forever for me too update. My phone broke and I had too get a new one and that took a week and I've just been busy the last couple of days. So here is a short update. I will try to get a longer update up tomorrow or Tuesday. And I'm so so sorry...

-the worst writer ever.