007 family dinners

007. family dinners

"okay, what happened to you?" damon asked as he laid vivianne down on her bed, taking her shoes off and dropping them on the ground with a huff, putting his hands on his hips as he stared down at the drunk girl, "vivianne, what happened?"

"mhm, fuck off, damon," she slurred, slapping his shoulder and looking away, "i need another drink".

"no, you don't".

"yes i do".

"no".

"yes".

"vivianne, hey," he softly said, a frown forming on his face, "what happened?".

vivianne stared up at damon, pressing her lips together and fiddling with her fingers. after she saw hailee cheating on her, she immediately went back to her apartment and drank an entire bottle of alcohol, and she couldn't stop crying. she couldn't stop thinking about what happened. and what hailee said to her. she actually thought hailee liked her, cared about her, but she didn't, and she said all those things without regretting it, and it broke vivianne's heart. and it was all because vivianne wouldn't come out. vivianne knew she still wasn't ready to come out, and honestly, she didn't know if she was ever going to be ready. she was scared of what people would think of her. what her parents would think of her. she didn't want them to hate her.

"vivianne?".

"it's nothing," she lied, letting damon pull the covers over her body as she laid down on her side. damon sighed slowly, nodding his head and rubbing her shoulder, watching as she closed her eyes.

"okay, i'll sleep in the living room tonight, okay? i'll see you in the morning," he gave her shoulder a small squeeze, and she just hummed, nodding her head.

damon looked at vivianne one more time before standing up straight and walking out of the bedroom, quietly closing the door behind him. once damon was gone, vivianne opened her eyes. she didn't move, and she just stared at the wall, her eyes watering with tears.

 she didn't move, and she just stared at the wall, her eyes watering with tears