020 first dates

020. first dates

vivianne watched damon blow the smoke out of his mouth, the girl sat down beside him on top of her car

vivianne watched damon blow the smoke out of his mouth, the girl sat down beside him on top of her car. they were both at a random parking lot that afternoon, and they were talking about a new album damon was planning on making.

"okay, so, i already recorded one of the songs," damon explained, "i'm gonna release it as a single before the album comes out. if i even end up making the album".

"mhm," vivianne nodded, staring at the park that was near the parking lot, and she pulled the cigarette out of her mouth, exhaling slowly and watching the smoke fly out, "and do you know what you're gonna name the album?".

"not sure yet," he shrugged, rubbing his thigh with his hand, "the songs i've written for the album are like, really like- you know, badass if you know what i mean, kinda like chase atlantic songs".

"oh my god, i love chase atlantic," she gasped, placing the cigarette back in her mouth and inhaling, damon letting out a laugh and nodding in agreement, "can i hear the song you recorded?".

"nope".

"oh, come on!".

"nuh-uh," he shook his head, bumping onto her shoulder with his, a small grin on his face, "you're gonna be patient and wait until i release it. if i release it".

"dude, i fucking hate you," she grumbled, rolling her eyes while she heard damon continue laughing.

"love you, too!".

vivianne pulled the cigarette out her mouth, jumping off of the car and dropping it on the ground. she stepped on the cigarette with her shoe, while blowing the smoke out of her mouth, and damon jumped down as well, taking the cigarette out of his mouth and doing the same thing. vivianne pulled her car keys out of her pocket and opened the door of her car.

"anyways, you wanna go get something to eat?" damon asked, walking over to the other side of the car with his hands in his pockets, "i know a really good place".

"sorry, i'm actually seeing someone in like an hour," she apologised, sitting down on her seat and turning the engine on with her car keys.

damon got inside the car as well, shutting the door and furrowing his eyebrows, "who?".

"a friend," she mumbled, closing her door as well and putting her seatbelt on.

"just a friend?".

vivianne looked over to damon, and she saw a smirk on his face, but she scoffed, slapping his arm before looking out the windshield.