042 arcades and arguments

042. arcades and arguments

it's been about two weeks since the incident at the party happened, and gracie started to feel a lot better

it's been about two weeks since the incident at the party happened, and gracie started to feel a lot better. her bruise on her face slowly started to fade away, and she wasn't in pain anymore. but people online were still talking about the situation, posting about it and assuming many things. gracie didn't go out since what happened. she just stayed in her apartment for the past two weeks, sleeping most of the time and staying off of her phone. the only times she went on her phone was to talk to her parents, since they had messaged and called her many times, asking about the situation and asking if she was okay. vivianne stayed with gracie, not wanting her to be alone.

madison, olivia and the boys would come over every day to check on gracie, wanting to give her and vivianne some company as well.

vivianne didn't tell gracie that she saw alex at the grocery store. she couldn't tell her because of what she was dealing with right now. and she didn't want to get her worried.

"so, are you gonna do it?".

"hm?" vivianne hummed, slowly opening her eyes and looking at gracie who had her head resting on her chest, arm wrapped around her body, the two of them cuddled up on the sofa that afternoon. weenie and willow were lying down on the sofa with them as well, squished up together and playing with their dog toys that they had, and the tv was on, the parent trap playing. vivianne pulled the blanket up more over her and gracie's bodies, and she ran her hand through the abrams hair, gently scratching her scalp.

"the audition for that movie," gracie mumbled, pressing a few kisses in the front of vivianne's neck before tucking her head under the younger girl's chin.

vivianne shrugged, kissing the top of gracie's head, "i don't know".

"you should do it," gracie suggested with a small smile forming on her face, "if you want".

"yeah, maybe," vivianne said, gracie resting her chin on vivianne's chest to look at her, "you hungry? i can make you something to eat".

gracie shook her head, grabbing vivianne's hand and interlacing their fingers.

"it's fine, olivia said she's bringing some food here, i don't know what, though," gracie explained, and vivianne nodded, "she's coming here again, with madison and the boys".

"okay".

gracie leaned back down, this time, hiding her face in the crook of vivianne's neck, still holding onto her hand. vivianne giggled and tangled their legs together.

vivianne felt gracie's arms tighten around her body, causing her to smile slowly and look down at her.

"i'm sorry again," gracie whispered the apology, and vivianne raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"what?"

"for what i said to you, when we were in—".

"baby, you already apologised," vivianne interrupted with a chuckle, kissing her cheek, "you literally apologised again yesterday as well. i told you, it's okay. it happened like a few weeks ago".