039 mean it

039. mean it

when vivianne woke up the next morning, she felt an arm wrapped around her body

when vivianne woke up the next morning, she felt an arm wrapped around her body. she was lying down on her side, and gracie was right behind her, arm wrapped around vivianne's waist as she slept. vivianne's back was against gracie's chest, and their legs were tangled.

vivianne closed her eyes since the light was shining through the window and she forgot to close the curtains last night, so she turned around, wrapping her arms around gracie and hiding her face in her chest as she tried to go back to sleep. gracie slowly opened her eyes, looking down at vivianne who tucked her head under the singers chest. gracie chuckled, a smile forming on her face as she moved one of her hands to the back of vivianne's head, running her hand through the actresses hair.

"so, it wasn't a dream?" vivianne grinned, her voice muffled since she was shoving her face in gracie's chest.

"hm?" gracie hummed, slowly opening her eyes and looking down at vivianne.

"i thought you showing up last night was a dream, but it wasn't," vivianne rasped out, her arms tightening around gracie.

"oh? so, do you wish it was a dream?" gracie teased, and vivianne opened her eyes to look up at gracie, resting her chin on her chest as the singer grinned down at her. vivianne just playfully rolled her eyes,  moving to lay down on top of gracie.

"what's the time?".

gracie looked over to the bedside table and reached towards it, grabbing her phone and turning it on to check the time.

"9:31," gracie placed her phone back on the bedside table and looked back at vivianne, "we should get up soon, we gotta go to london in a few hours, mac and my team are gonna meet us there".

"does mac know you wanna bring me?".

"oh yeah," gracie nodded, "i talked to her about you before flying here, she said she can't wait to meet you, she's really sweet so you don't have to worry about anything".

gracie pressed a kiss on vivianne's forehead before unwrapping her arms that were around her and sitting up, pulling the blanket off of her body.

"gray," vivianne whined, looking up at gracie with a frown on her face. gracie just giggled, standing up and covering vivianne with the blanket so she wasn't cold, and she grabbed her phone from the bedside table. gracie grabbed her backpack that was on the ground and walked over to the table, placing her bag on it before opening it and searching inside, vivianne grabbing a pillow and hugging it. vivianne thought about alice now, wondering what gracie said to change her mind. she definitely needed to talk to alice before she left to go to london with gracie. vivianne let go of the pillow and turned around, lying down on her side and staring at gracie who was still looking inside her bag, the riley girl letting out a yawn and sitting up, "i think i'm gonna head over to alice's room, need to talk to her".