032 confessions

032. confessions

it's been a few days since the group of friends went back to the city, and on wednesday, vivianne had to go on another date with ryder

it's been a few days since the group of friends went back to the city, and on wednesday, vivianne had to go on another date with ryder. but it wasn't bad, since the two of them were just friends and didn't actually think of it as a date. they just had to pretend it was a date so james and luke wouldn't be pissed. james and luke started to think that her and ryder were actually dating now, and sophie knew that they weren't, since she knew that vivianne was a lesbian and didn't like him like that.

"i'm doing an interview this afternoon, and then after that i'm doing a photoshoot," vivianne explained, lying down on gracie's bed that morning. the two girls were cuddled up under the covers, since they just woke up. gracie nodded, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to vivianne's forehead, "but i'm free after".

"okay," gracie smiled, "you still wanna go on that date tonight?".

"obviously," vivianne giggled, "how could i say no to that?".

gracie's arms around vivianne's body tightened, and she leaned forward, hiding her face in the crook of her neck and closing her eyes again. vivianne kissed gracie's cheek, running her hand through the singers hair and tangling their legs, not wanting to leave the woman's arms, she just wanted to stay there forever.

"so...where are we going tonight?" vivianne asked, resting her head on top of gracie's.

"it's a surprise," the muffled voice against the crook of vivianne's neck said.

"oh come on, you know i'm curious," vivianne whined, and gracie just laughed, moving her face away from vivianne's neck to look at her.

"you're just gonna have to stay curious until tonight," gracie grabbed vivianne's hand, interlacing their fingers, "can you do that for me, baby?" she rasped out.

"okay, okay, fine," vivianne nodded.

"you'll love it, i promise," gracie promised her, moving to lay on top of vivianne, resting her head on her chest.

"i know i will," vivianne whispered.

gracie looked back at vivianne, resting her chin on her chest and smiling at her, their fingers still interlaced as they stared into each other's eyes.

"can i see those cute dimples again?" gracie quietly asked.

"oh my god, no," vivianne giggled, shaking her head.

"oh come on, please?".

"nuh-uh".

"come on, baby, you're dimples are so adorable!".