028 beach house

028. beach house

vivianne walked down the stairs that afternoon, running a hand through her hair as she sighed, making it downstairs and going to walk into the kitchen, but she noticed something in the corner of her eye, causing her to stop

she looked over to the living room, seeing damon sat down on the sofa and looking at the tv, holding onto the remote.

"how and when the fuck did you get in my apartment?!".

damon flinched when vivianne yelled, and he accidentally threw the remote at her, the girl immediately dodging out of the way before it could hit her. the remote hit the stairs with a loud thud behind her, vivianne's eyes widening as she looked back at damon.

"WHAT THE FUCK, DAMON?!".

"DUDE! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!".

"I SCARED YOU?! YOU SCARED ME!".

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THERE!".

"HOW DID YOU GET IN MY APARTMENT?!".

"THE FRONT DOOR! I USED THE SPARE KEY YOU GAVE ME LAST WEEK!".

"oh my god," she grumbled, shaking her head and turning around to grab the remote that was on the bottom of the stairs. she turned to look back at damon, and she threw the remote at him, watching him gasp and hold his hands out in front of him, but it hit him on the chest.

"OW!" he screamed, letting out a dramatic whine while vivianne rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen, "that hurt, vivianne!".

"good!".

damon scoffed and grabbed the remote, placing it on the coffee table before standing up and walking over to the kitchen where vivianne was, the girl opening the fridge and pulling out a juice box. she grabbed the straw and took it out of the plastic, turning around and facing damon.

"okay, okay, i'm sorry for coming here unannounced and scaring the shit out of you," he apologised with a laugh, and vivianne glared at him. he glanced down at the juice box she was holding, "can i have one".

"no," she mumbled, sitting up on the counter and taking a sip out of the straw.

"oh come on, why not?!".

"get it yourself".

"get it yourself," damon mocked her, vivianne flipping him off as he walked over to the fridge and pulled it open, but he stood there for a moment, staring inside with furrowed eyebrows, "where the fuck are they?".