025 unknown number

025. unknown number

"thank you so much for having me," vivianne smiled at the cameras in front of her, the girl sat down on a chair with her hands on her lap

"great job, vivianne," one of the men smiled at her from behind the cameras, holding up a thumbs up while the cameras turned off, not recording her anymore. she just finished doing an interview that afternoon, and she just talked about a movie she had filmed last year, and had came out a few months ago.

"thanks," she glanced over to alice who was standing in the room behind the cameras as well, and she gave her a small nod, smiling at her. she stood up from the chair and talked to the people in the room for a while before thanking them again and leaving with alice. alice was texting someone on her phone, the two girls walking to the entrance of the building and walking outside. vivianne looked around the parking lot, looking for a certain car.

"you want me to drop you off to your apartment?" alice asked while putting her phone in her pocket, grabbing her car keys from her other pocket and looking over to her car, unlocking it.

"no, it's fine, a friend is picking me up," vivianne lied, putting her hands in her pockets.

"okay," alice shrugged before walking over to her car, "i'll text you tonight, alright?".

"yep," vivianne watched alice open the front door of her car and sit inside, shutting the door and turning the engine on. vivianne continued looking around until she saw the car she was looking for, and her smile widened, the riley girl walking over to it as she heard alice drive off. when she made it to the car, she walked over to the passenger side and opened the door, hearing music playing on the radio. she sat down and closed the door, "hi".

gracie chuckled, reaching forward and gently grabbing onto vivianne's chin, leaning towards her and pressing a soft kiss to her lips before pulling away.

"hey, vee," she smiled, giving her chin a small squeeze, "how was the interview?".

"it was good," vivianne watched gracie turn the radio off and start the engine, putting her seatbelt on. vivianne put her seatbelt on as well, gracie getting ready to drive, "what did you do this morning?".

"i was with audrey and abby this morning, we went out and got some breakfast," gracie explained, and vivianne nodded. gracie focused on getting out of the parking lot, and she drove on the road, stopping at the stop lights when it went red. gracie looked at vivianne and smiled, reaching for her hand and grabbing it, interlacing their fingers as she looked back at the road, "you wanna get something to eat for lunch? i know a good place near my apartment".