003 interviews

003. interviews

"i can't believe you right now!" james screamed at his daughter, the girl just rolling her eyes from where she was sat down on a chair, her arms crossed

"i can't believe you right now!" james screamed at his daughter, the girl just rolling her eyes from where she was sat down on a chair, her arms crossed. she was leaning back on the chair with her legs manspread, and she was staring up at her father who was angrily pacing around his office. they were still in LA, and this was the day after the party, "i can't believe you, vivianne!".

"yeah, i know, you said that like four times already," she grumbled, staring at her dad the whole time.

"don't fucking talk to me like that," he spat, walking up to the girl and pointing a finger at her chest, but she just rolled her eyes, biting the inside of her cheek, "you ruined everything! you need to apologise to derek right now!".

"i already apologised!".

"a text message isn't the right way to apologise!" james shook his head, "what is wrong with you, vivianne? how could you do this? you embarrassed me!".

"i embarrassed you?" she laughed in disbelief, "are you serious?".

"yeah, everyone saw what happened," he looked away from the girl and ran a hand through his hair, pacing around again.

"james," sophie sighed from where she was standing, "calm down, honey".

"don't tell me to calm down!" he shouted at his wife, and she flinched, a frown forming on her face before she nodded, looking away. james looked back at vivianne and walked up to her, "this is what you're going to do, okay? you're going to apologise to derek, and then you're going to explain what happened to a few interviewers".

"interviewers, what? are you serious right now?" vivianne sat up with an annoyed look on her face, "why do i need to get interviewed?".

"there's a video of you and gracie at the party! when the cake fell on you both!" james explained, breathing heavily, "and this is not a good thing! it's all over social media, thousands of people have seen it already! and this is not good for your reputation at all!".

"oh, come on," vivianne chuckled, "it's not that big of a deal!".

"it is a big deal!" james yelled, slamming his hand on the table, spit flying out of his mouth, "this is fucking terrible! and you need to fix it!".

"james-".

"shut up, sophie!" james cut the woman off, not looking away from vivianne. he pointed at vivianne's chest while she stared up at him, "do you understand me?".

"i can't believe-".

"do you understand me?!" he asked even louder, interrupting vivianne.