029 apologies

029. apologies

vivianne and gracie sat back down on the sofa after feeding willow and weenie, the others sat down in the living room as well

vivianne and gracie sat back down on the sofa after feeding willow and weenie, the others sat down in the living room as well. it was getting late, and right after swimming in the pool, they had all gone back inside and changed into some comfortable clothes, and then went into the living room to watch a movie while waiting for the pizza's olivia ordered.

vivianne leaned down, resting her head on gracie's chest as she looked at the tv, olivia walking back into the living room, holding onto a bowl that had popcorn in it. once she placed the bowl on the table in the middle of the room, matteo and jayden rushed forward and grabbed a handful of popcorn, sitting back down on the sofa.

"leave some for the rest of us," madison playfully rolled her eyes while jayden stuck his tongue out at her, and matteo shoved the popcorn in his mouth, not caring he had so much.

vivianne leaned forward and grabbed some popcorn, madison and olivia doing the same while the rodrigo woman grabbed the remote to look for a movie to watch. vivianne leaned back down, resting her head on gracie's chest again and giving her some popcorn. gracie thanked her, running her hand through the actress's hair and eating the popcorn, looking at the tv.

"wow, get a room you two," jayden snorted, and gracie glared at him, throwing a piece of popcorn she still had at him. the popcorn hit him on the face, and everyone started laughing while jayden playfully rolled his eyes, grabbing the popcorn and throwing it back at gracie, but he missed.

"hah! you missed, asshole," gracie grinned.

"you're just jealous that gracie is finally in a happy, serious relationship and you're not".

"shut up, olivia. i actually have been talking to a girl recently, so..." jayden shrugged and grabbed some more popcorn from the bowl, leaning back on the sofa and eating them.

"oh yeah? who? your mom?" matteo smirked.

"shut up!".

"the only girls he talks to is you guys and his mom, so-".

"shut up!" jayden yelled again, throwing the popcorn at matteo as it hit him on the chest. but matteo just laughed and grabbed the popcorn that was on his chest, eating it while jayden flipped him off.

"okay, stop throwing the popcorn at each other," vivianne giggled, gracie wrapping an arm around the younger girl's shoulders and pulling her close.

"yeah, you're wasting food," olivia chuckled.

"oh, shut up, liv," jayden groaned, and olivia threw popcorn at him. jayden sat up and pointed at her, "look whose wasting food now!".