030 daddy issues

030. daddy issues

vivianne walked downstairs the next morning, letting out a yawn and running a hand through her messy hair

vivianne walked downstairs the next morning, letting out a yawn and running a hand through her messy hair. she walked into the kitchen, and she saw jayden standing there with his shirt off, the boy eating some cereal and texting on his phone.

"hey," he smiled when he noticed the girl walk in the kitchen, and he turned his phone off, placing it on the kitchen counter.

"hi," she sat down on one of the stools, smiling back at him, "anyone else awake?".

"olivia is. she's outside at the back right now, doing something, but i don't know about the others," he explained, and the actress nodded, resting her arms on the kitchen counter, "you want anything to eat?".

"no, i'm okay," she shrugged, and jayden nodded, grabbing the spoon and eating his cereal again.

"anyways, how'd you sleep?".

"good," vivianne smiled at the curly haired boy, "when did you wake up?".

"about two hours ago, then olivia woke up like 30 minutes after me," jayden explained, and vivianne nodded, listening to him.

the sliding door at the back of the house suddenly opened, and vivianne and jayden looked over to it, seeing olivia walk inside, hands on her hips as she sighed slowly. but when she saw vivianne, she immediately smiled, closing the door and walking into the kitchen.

"good morning," olivia smiled, leaning forward on the kitchen counter beside jayden and looking at vivianne who was still sat down on the stool.

"morning," vivianne chuckled.

"i was just checking that barbecue thing outside at the back, it still works so we should definitely cook something on that tonight," olivia explained, and jayden nodded, a smile forming on his face as he placed his spoon down.

"yeah, sounds great".

the three friends heard barking coming from upstairs, and vivianne looked over her shoulder, watching willow and weenie run down the stairs. jayden grinned and started speaking in a baby voice to the dogs, getting their attention.

"willow! weenie!" he walked towards the stairs and crouched down, holding his hands out, "come here!".

weenie barked at jayden, running him to first and trying to lick him on the face, but he just giggled, moving his head away as willow ran to him and tried doing the same, both of the dogs jumping on him as he fell down on his back. olivia laughed, pulling her phone out of her pocket and taking a video of jayden, who was now on the ground with the dogs trying to lick him, barking a few times. vivianne looked back at the stairs, and she saw gracie walking downstairs, running a hand through her hair and yawning. olivia walked up to jayden and continued recording him, the girl giggling the whole time.