041 promises

041. promises

when vivianne woke up the next morning, gracie was still asleep with her arms wrapped around her, head tucked under her chin and resting on her chest, a blanket on top of the two of them

when vivianne woke up the next morning, gracie was still asleep with her arms wrapped around her, head tucked under her chin and resting on her chest, a blanket on top of the two of them. vivianne frowned when she suddenly remembered what happened at the party last night, so she sighed, slowly and gently running her hand through the singers hair, without waking her up. her mind wandered back to hailee, and she started to worry. was hailee going to do something to gracie after that? vivianne knew hailee wasn't just going to let gracie get away with it, and that freaked her out, knowing that she was definitely going to do something.

gracie moved in her sleep, arms tightening around vivianne as she laid there, still asleep.

vivianne couldn't go back to sleep since the fight was still in her mind, so she slowly unwrapped her arms that were around gracie's body and slowly moved her off of her chest. without waking her up, she stood up, pulling the blanket over gracie's body and making sure she was comfortable before turning around and walking over to the kitchen, a yawn escaping her mouth as she ran her hand through her messy hair. she saw that she left her phone on the kitchen counter last night, so she grabbed it, turning it on and seeing the time. 9:32am.

she saw that she got a lot of notifications as well. messages from ryan, aaron and adrien, and the rest were notifications from instagram and twitter.

she decided not to check instagram and twitter, because she remembered that people were recording the fight last night and the videos were most likely posted online. but, hopefully not.

her phone started ringing, and vivianne saw the contact name, the girl immediately pressing the green button and answering it, holding the phone against her ear and turning around to lean back on the counter, speaking quietly so she wouldn't wake up gracie who was still asleep in the living room.

"hey," she softly said with a small smile.

"hey, sorry if you were still sleeping and i woke you up," ryan apologised, but vivianne shook her head.

"no, i was already awake," she told him, standing up properly and turning around to face the counter this time, "what's up?".

"just wanted to ask how your girlfriend is doing," ryan explained, and vivianne nodded, glancing over to the living room where she saw gracie still sleeping on the sofa, "is she alright?".

"yeah, still sleeping".

"dude, last night was crazy!".

"yeah, i know," she lightly chuckled, biting her bottom lip that was getting a little dry, "anyways, how's your nose?".

"what?".

she rolled her eyes, "you know, when you got elbowed when trying to stop the fight".

"ohhhh, right, yeah, i'm good," he realised.