043 i love you, i'm sorry

043. i love you, i'm sorry

vivianne woke up the next morning under a blanket, with someone's arm wrapped around her body protectively

vivianne woke up the next morning under a blanket, with someone's arm wrapped around her body protectively. she looked over to see who it was after she yawned, and she saw gracie lying down right beside her, but she was asleep.

vivianne rubbed her eyes before looking over to the curtain that was blocking the light from coming inside the bedroom. she slowly and quietly moved gracie's arm off of her and sat up, trying not to wake the singer up who moved a little in her sleep. she pulled the blanket off of herself before standing up and grabbing her phone that was on the bedside table, seeing that it was 6:38am.

vivianne remembered what happened last night, after hanging out at the arcade with her friends. how did james know she was there? did they just happen to be at the same place at the same time? and why did he want to talk to her? about what? he most likely just wanted to talk to vivianne about everything that's been going on, and was probably going to scold her again, and yell at her when she got to his house.

she slowly opened the door and stepped out of the bedroom with a shaky sigh, shutting it behind her without waking gracie up. she realised she was in adrien's apartment once she stepped out of the bedroom, and she could hear cars driving past the building outside.

she walked downstairs and couldn't hear anything. she remembered how adrien let the others go to his apartment last night, right after what happened with vivianne and her dad. vivianne had ended up sleeping in the car on the way there since she was so exhausted after her panic attack, so gracie had most likely carried her to the bedroom before going to sleep with her.

when she made it downstairs, all the lights were off, so it was dark in the apartment. she looked over to the living room and saw olivia and madison asleep on the sofa with a blanket on top of them, and then she looked down to the floor, noticing a double matress there with matteo, jayden, aaron and ryan asleep on it, a huge blanket on top of them as well.

"hey," she heard a soft voice speak up from the kitchen, and she looked towards it, seeing adrien standing there holding onto a cup of coffee.

she let out a small smile when she saw adrien, and she walked over to the kitchen and sat down on one of the stools, placing her phone on the counter.

adrien stared at the girl in front of him, a frown forming on his face when she wouldn't say anything. vivianne didn't look at adrien, she just stared down at the kitchen counter and thought about what happened last night, really embarrassed that she literally had a panic attack in front of all of them. embarrassed that her dad acted like that in front of them. and now they knew what he was like. vivianne thought about his words, and they just kept repeating in her head over and over, and she couldn't get it out of her mind. "she's ruining your career as well. her being with you is ruining it". gracie ended up getting a lots of hate from people after she announced their relationship. and even though she ignored them, vivianne still felt like it all affected her. even though she never said it did. gracie ended up getting into a fight with hailee as well, and that was all my fault it happened. everyone found out about what gracie did and people are hating on her for that, not everyone, but many people are. everything was okay for gracie before all the shit happened. before the fight with hailee, before everyone knew about her and vivianne's relationship. everything was perfect for her and now things are getting shittier every single day. all because of me. vivianne bit the inside of her cheek at the thought, still not looking at adrien who was standing there in the kitchen, placing his cup on the counter. would things be better for gracie if i wasn't around her?