011 nightclubs

011. nightclubs

vivianne was staring at herself through the reflection of the mirror, standing in the bathroom and putting on some makeup on her face, getting ready for tonight

vivianne was staring at herself through the reflection of the mirror, standing in the bathroom and putting on some makeup on her face, getting ready for tonight. damon had called aaron and ryan and asked if they wanted to go to the nightclub tonight, and they agreed. vivianne decided to call adrien and ask if he wanted to come as well, and he said yes.

"damon's gonna pick us up," vivianne told her friend who was standing in the bathroom with her, running a hand through his hair and making sure it wasn't messy.

"does he know i'm coming as well?".

"yep," vivianne nodded, putting lipstick on her lips, "i texted him a few minutes ago".

"alright," he smiled.

vivianne heard her phone beep on the bathroom counter, and adrien was standing right in front of it. he looked down at the phone and went to grab it, "someone texted you-".

vivianne acted quickly, snatching the phone from him and seeing that it was from gracie. none of her friends knew that she's been texting gracie, since they know she hates her. so, if they found out, they'd be confused and start asking questions. and honestly, vivianne didn't know what to think of gracie anymore. she didn't know if she hated her like she did before.

"woah, okay," adrien playfully rolled his eyes and looked back at himself through the reflection, "who texted you?".

"no one," she lied, not reading the message gracie sent her, and she just turned her phone off and put it in her pocket.

"no one?" he snorted, shaking his head, "what? you have a boyfriend or something?".

vivianne froze when she heard his words, and she let out a quiet sigh, shaking her head and continuing to do her makeup. she still didn't come out to any of her friends, and she wasn't planning on telling them yet, her parents as well.

"i don't have a boyfriend," she rolled her eyes, staring at the boy through the reflection of the mirror, but he just shrugged with a small grin on his face.

"okay, okay, whatever," he chuckled.

there was another beep on vivianne's phone, and she huffed, pulling it out of her pocket to see what the message was, and it was from damon now.

"is it from your boyfriend?" adrien asked with a smile on his face, and vivianne smacked him on the arm. adrien let out a dramatic gasp and took a step back, vivianne rolling her eyes and looking back down at her phone.