034 worst night of my life

034. worst night of my life

 worst night of my life

"vivianne".

"vivianne?".

"vee?".

"hm?" vivianne looked over to gracie who was sat down across from her, a table in between the two girls. they were at a small cafe that afternoon, drinking some milkshakes and sat down in a booth. gracie had actually texted vivianne this morning and asked if she wanted to have milkshakes before getting ready for the party tonight, and she agreed, wanting to get out of her apartment since she was bored and had nothing else to do. gracie stared at vivianne with her eyebrows raised in concern, the woman reaching forward and grabbing vivianne's hand that was resting on the table.

"are you okay? you just— i don't know, spaced out," gracie could tell something was bothering vivianne, and she slowly rubbed the top of the girl's hand with her thumb, "something bothering you?".

vivianne couldn't stop thinking about the messages damon had sent her last night, it just wouldn't leave her mind. he hasn't texted her back since, she's tried calling him multiple times last night, this morning as well, texting him, but he just left her on read. she knew she made him mad for lying, he always hated it when people he was close to lied to him. she even tried going back to his apartment this morning, but he wasn't there. well, she didn't know if he was, because no one answered. but he had to be there right? vivianne was worried if damon hated her, she didn't want him to hate her. she wanted to tell him the truth, that she was actually with gracie and her friends on the weekend. with matteo. yeah, he would be even more pissed if he found out she was hanging out with matteo cohen, but she hated lying to him. she kinda was annoyed with damon because of how much he hated matteo, he just wouldn't stop being a bitch whenever he heard anything about him. and yeah, vivianne didn't really like matteo at first as well, but that was only because of what damon thought of him. when vivianne actually got to know matteo, she realised that he was a good guy. sometimes she wishes damon and matteo could get along, but she knew that would most likely never happen.

"i'm fine," vivianne smiled at the singer in front of her, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

"you sure?".

"yeah," vivianne promised, even though she wasn't.

gracie gave vivianne a look, like she didn't believe her, and the actress sighed, looking at gracie's hand that was holding onto her's and biting her bottom lip, trying to think about anything else, wanting to get damon out of her mind.

"okay, somethings wrong," gracie muttered, squeezing vivianne's hand.

"no, nothing's wrong, babe—".