033 angry messages

033. angry messages

vivianne and gracie walked inside the abrams apartment hand in hand, the smiles not leaving their faces once

vivianne and gracie walked inside the abrams apartment hand in hand, the smiles not leaving their faces once. vivianne's mind wandered back to the date, and she couldn't stop smiling at the thought. gracie loves me. those words wouldn't stop repeating in the actresses head. gracie closed the apartment door once they were inside and locked it, and then she turned to look at vivianne, wrapping her arms around her in a hug, kissing all over her face.

vivianne giggled, her arms wrapping around the singers neck.

"well, well, well, look who it is!" olivia's voice from the kitchen said, and the two girls frowned, looking over to her. olivia was standing in the kitchen with her hands on her hips, a huge grin on her face as she stared at the couple, "seems like your date went well?".

"when did you get here?" gracie asked as she helped vivianne take her coat off, abrams hanging it on the coat hanger near the front door of the apartment.

"a few hours ago," olivia hummed happily.

"sooo?" madison walked over to the living room from the hallway, a smirk on her face as she stared at the two girls, and then she looked to gracie, "did you tell her?".

gracie blushed as she looked down at vivianne, the two of them still holding hands as the singer nodded.

"yeah," gracie replied.

vivianne smiled, giving gracie's hand a small squeeze before pulling her into the kitchen where olivia was still standing, madison walking up to them as well.

"took you two long enough to say i love you to each other, jeez," olivia playfully rolled her eyes, looking at gracie who chuckled.

"anyways, why are you here?" vivianne asked with a laugh, noticing weenie and willow asleep on the sofa together, their dog toys on the ground.

"we just wanted to wait for you guys, ask how the date went, you know?" madison opened the fridge and pulled some cupcakes out, a grin forming on her face as she placed the plate on the kitchen counter, "got some cupcakes as well".

"oh, thanks," gracie thanked the beer woman, watching olivia being the first one to grab a cupcake.

"me and madi made these while you two were gone on your date," olivia explained, gracie grabbing another cupcake for vivianne, passing it to her, "so, you're welcome".

vivianne giggled, "thanks".

"by the way, liv, did you tell jayden and matteo where our date was?" gracie asked with raised eyebrows, watching the rodrigo woman hum and take a bite of her cupcake. olivia looked at gracie and froze, thinking for a moment before chewing on her cupcake again and taking another bite, "liv?".