017 admitting

017. admitting

vivianne turned her alarm off with a groan, and she moved to lie down on her side, closing her eyes and pulling the blanket over her head, trying to go back to sleep

it was raining outside, and she grabbed her pillow and shoved it in front of her face, hating how loud it was.

after what happened last night, vivianne had left and got an uber instead of waiting for her friends, and once she got to her apartment, she got changed and went straight to bed. she slowly opened her eyes when she realised she couldn't go back to sleep, and she sighed, remembering everything that happened at the party. she remembered how she saw gracie, and they kissed. vivianne thought it was a dream, but it wasn't, it was real. vivianne had no idea why it happened, and why she even decided to kiss gracie, she just did it. and honestly, gracie was a really good kisser. vivianne never thought she'd think that in her life. then, hailee was there. vivianne freaked out when she saw her, because the last time she saw hailee was when she hit her. vivianne kinda regretted yelling at gracie, she knew the woman was only trying to help. but vivianne didn't want gracie getting involved because she didn't want her to end up getting hurt.

there was a loud knock downstairs on the front door, and vivianne furrowed her eyebrows. willow woke up from the knocking and barked, jumping off of the bed and running out of the bedroom. vivianne sat up and grabbed her phone that was on the bedside table, turning it on and checking the time. 8:43am.

why is someone knocking on my door at eight in the morning?

vivianne just sat there, hoping the person would go away, but instead, they knocked again, even louder. she groaned, throwing her head back in annoyance before pulling the blanket off of her and standing up. she walked out of the bedroom and heard the knocking again, so she jogged down the stairs to get there quicker.

"yeah! hold on!" vivianne shouted, and the knocking finally stopped. willow ran up to the door and jumped up, barking loudly and hitting the door with her paws. vivianne looked down at her dog and made sure she moved back before she opened the door. when vivianne pulled open the door, she froze when she saw who was standing there.

"hey," gracie was breathing heavily, like she's been running, and she was soaking wet from the rain.

vivianne's eyes slightly widened when she saw the girl there, "gracie?".

"i um- i'm sorry i didn't text you or anything," gracie apologised, "i just wanted to see you...in person".

vivianne didn't say anything, just staring at the woman in shock.