027 in the past

027. in the past

vivianne and gracie giggled as they walked inside the singer's apartment that night, hand in hand

vivianne and gracie giggled as they walked inside the singer's apartment that night, hand in hand. gracie closed the door behind them and locked it, placing her bag on the table beside her and the keys as well. then, gracie turned to face vivianne, and she wrapped her arms around her waist, leaning down and peppering kisses all over her face.

vivianne laughed loudly, wrapping her arms around the taller girl's neck.

"gracie," she laughed, the woman still kissing her face.

gracie pulled away, staring at vivianne for a moment before leaning down and softly kissing her lips. it was sweet and tender, and vivianne felt gracie cup her cheek with one hand, pulling away to peck her lips a few times.

"wanna have some ice cream? and watch a movie or something," gracie asked, their foreheads touching for a moment before they pulled away.

"mhm," vivianne hummed with a smile on her face, nodding her head.

"come on," gracie grabbed vivianne's hand and was about to pull the girl to the kitchen with her, but she stopped, furrowing her eyebrows as she looked around the apartment, "wait".

"what's wrong?" vivianne asked, gripping onto gracie's hand.

"something's wrong," gracie mumbled, still looking around the apartment they were in. vivianne looked around as well, but she didn't see anything wrong, it seemed fine to her, "weenie?".

suddenly, there was a loud bark upstairs, and weenie came running down the stairs as his tail started wagging, the dog running up to gracie and vivianne. but gracie didn't smile, she was still confused and knew something was up, but vivianne had no idea what she was this worried. vivianne looked down at weenie and smiled, crouching down and petting the dog.

"hey, weenie," she whispered, "how are you, hm?".

vivianne stood back up and looked at her girlfriend, raising her eyebrows in concern when she realised that she was still looking around the apartment.

"what's going on?".

"hey, weenie, where are you going?!" a voice was heard upstairs, and vivianne flinched from how loud it was.

their voice was deep, and gracie felt her shoulders tense up when she recognised the voice. the person walked down the stairs, and gracie gripped onto vivianne's hand, weenie running around the apartment as he bit onto the dog toy that was on the ground. vivianne watched a tall man make his way down the stairs, and he was wearing a hoodie, with black pants. he had his hands in his pockets, and a smile on his face, but when he saw vivianne and gracie standing there, he froze. gracie's breath hitched as she stared at the man, her eyes slightly widening as she gripped onto vivianne's hand even harder. then, the man grinned, staring at gracie the whole time and not even looking at vivianne once.