Chapter 20 : I Lost My Kiss to The Dog

Half Moon

Chapter 20

I Lost My Kiss to The Dog

"I would rather lose my jokes rather than my kiss to that dog."

#WayuisNewMoon

I kissed the dog!

I simply couldn't believe it really happened.

I knew I had done a lot of nonsense before, even my jokes were sometimes nonsense. However, this was the first time I felt like I had lost my senses and consciousness.

His soft lips - still pressed on mine firmly, caused my five senses to blur. I opened my eyes wide in shock. I knew the fans were squealing loudly, but I somehow tuned out everything.

Then he opened his eyes and looked into my eyes for a moment before taking his lips off. However, my five senses had yet to return. I stood still, widening my eyes.

"Are you satisfied?" I heard the dog asked P'Sea while the fans screamed like crazy.

"Looks like N'Wayu's soul has left his body." P'Sea said as he waved his hand in front of me. I quickly regained my consciousness.

Did the dog kiss me?

He kissed me!

Without asking me?!

"Did you kiss me?!" I pulled his collar shirt once I processed what had happened.

"Hey! Calm down, what's wrong with you?" The dog was startled but he tried to calm me down.

"You kissed me!" I stared at him, ready to fight.

"Yeah. Did you just realise it?" He frowned.

"You..." I was about to shout but P'Leo and P'Sea came to stop me before I did.

"Calm down, wait until the event is over first then we'll talk about it."

P'Leo whispered, so I let him go.

The dog looked at me, confused.

When the event ended and the UNISTAR members returned backstage, I immediately approached the dog.

"Hey, did you even bother asking me before you kissed me?"

"For real? What would you have done at that moment?" He sighed.

"At least, you should send a signal to warn me. Not just do without giving me a chance to react."

"You said it like you never did that to me." He murmured.

"What do you mean?" I squinted at him.

"When you kissed me, you didn't give me a chance to react either."

I was puzzled when I heard that.

"What? When did I kiss you?"

He breathed out, then looked down.

"Why? Do you hate me that much?"

It's been a while since he asked me this question.

"You are always rude and mean when you talk to me, how can I not hate you?"

I replied straightforwardly.

"I don't understand. Why can't you be like other people?"

"I'm handsome, superior to ordinary people." I shrugged.