Chapter 6 : Wayu, The Ship Sinker

Half Moon

Chapter 6

Wayu, The Ship Sinker

"I will sink my ship.

If it is unsinkable, I will flip it!"

#WayuisNewMoon

I spent all day and all night analysing the reason why my fans thought that I was delicate - since I was actually tall, handsome and very manly.

Many of them said that...

'P'Wayu's skin is very fair, fairer than some girls'.'

"Is it wrong to have fair skin?"

I murmured. I should probably get myself a tan.

'P'Wayu is tall, but P'Natee is a bit more athletic.'

"My figure is already perfect!"

Just because that dog's body was a bit more muscular than mine? It didn't make sense. Or do I need to do some physical training?

'P'Natee doesn't like sweets, thus he looks manly. But P'Wayu loves to eat them, so he looks delicate.'

"What? Loving sweets can be one of the reasons?"

Sweets have no gender, do they? I was even more confused.

I felt so stressed that I had to exit my social media apps. Despite that, the explicit love scene was still haunting me.

The Moon and Star contest of XU University would be held on the next day, and I was a judge. But my mental state was still bad, I was too lifeless to prepare for it.

K a o W: It's not your fault, Wayu.

K a o W: But your imaginary lover is Natee who looks stronger than you.

K a o W: So you can only be a prey in those girls' fantasies.

Kaow's words were so...

Oh...an idea popped in my head.

If my imaginary lover were someone who looked more delicate than me, I could be a top in my fans' eyes. So who could that person be?

I woke up very late because I was overthinking and couldn't sleep well last night.

I received a lot of wake-up calls from my manager until I arrived at the dressing room in a hotel near my University.

The Engineering Moon of this year, whom I selected, was good-looking and talented. He already had many followers from his high school. I wanted to be by his side and encourage him before the contest began, but I didn't have enough time.

I hadn't finished putting on my makeup yet, so I texted Kaow to ask him to take care of the Engineering Moon instead. Kaow muttered some complaints but still agreed in the end.

All UNISTAR members came from the University Moon competitions and my University had two UNISTAR members, so this contest gained a lot of attention.

Plus, my agency was also a sponsor for this contest, that was why there were many fans waiting here today. Thus, I had to dress up as handsomely as I could. Wayu needed to be the most handsome in front of my faen krub.

I had my makeup done at the hotel. P'In was getting dressed here too. He was a judge of the contest as well. Although we were UNISTAR members from the same University, he was the Invisible Moon, so I hardly met him. I texted him sometimes but he rarely answered. I didn't even know if he read them or not.