Chapter 1 : Wayu is a Mandsome Hoon

Half Moon

Chapter 1

Wayu is a Mandsome Hoon

"Wayu is a Handsome Moon."

#WAYUisNEWMOON

"Sawaddee krub. I'm Wayu, from the 'engine-near-ring' 'fact-cult-tea' of XU 'Universe-city'. I took a long time to create my 'turtle' carefully, and found nothing better than 'Mandsome Hoon'. Ehem. Because I'm a Handsome Moon."

I introduced myself with a confident smile. I was so proud to present my perfect facial features. I even made a turn to show off my sexy body.

I was a Mandsome Hoon. Nobody was comparable to me.

So, for this year's UNISTAR contest, I was sure that I would definitely be the winner!

National University Moon - I deserved this title more than the others.

After finishing my turn, other contestants and the UNISTAR senior members applauded me. Then the next finalist introduced himself.

This was a workshop for the nine finalists of the UNISTAR contest. It wasn't easy to reach this stage, however, it was a breeze for a funny and handsome person like me.

The path of becoming a UNISTAR started from being chosen as a Faculty Moon and winning the University Moon contest. Then MW entertainment, one of the biggest media companies in the country, would invite these University Moons to join the UNISTAR contest, also known as the National University Moon contest. From hundreds of Moons, filtered out by online votes, down to the nine finalists.

I am Wayu, the Handsome Moon. For a talented and good-looking guy like me, plus my funny jokes, I could easily pass into the next round with the highest votes. I ranked first, so I definitely should be the winner.

"Sawaddee krub, I'm... Natee, from QU University's Faculty of Engineering."

I pouted as he introduced himself. Knowing that he was a QU student was enough to make me dislike him. To be honest, most of the QU students were arrogant and liked to show off, thinking that their university was a high class one and that they rank top of the country. So annoying. My university was countless times better, especially my Faculty of Engineering.

"My title is Handsome Moon. Look at my face. Obviously, I am the most handsome one."

What?! I frowned. I had just told everyone here that my title was Mandsome Hoon, Handsome Moon. I used it first.

That bastard copied mine!

Not only that, he even raised his eyebrows at me. Sure enough, he was challenging me!

I clenched my fists.

"Wow, N'Natee and N'Wayu chose the same title.You two are indeed soulmates." P'Sea, a UNISTAR senior member, teased us.

That wasn't funny, I almost spewed out my breakfast.

During break time, I was going to pick a fight with him. How dare he copy my Handsome Moon title. But unexpectedly...

"Hey. You copied my title?" He accused me first.

"What the hell?! It's you who copied my title!" I became angry. It was so obvious that I was the one who said it first. How could I copy him? What a shameless man.

"Shut up, copycat." He argued uncompromisingly.

"I was the one who said it first. Everyone heard it." I said angrily.