Chapter 14 : I'm Good at Shell Puns but Allergic to Shellfish

Half Moon

Chapter 14

I'm Good at Shell Puns but Allergic to Shellfish

"I'm shell-confidence in everything, except eating."

#WayuisNewMoon

After we finished walking and taking photos at the Opera House, the staff had arranged for a change of scenery. We would go to the fish market to have lunch, and certainly would be filmed the whole time.

For this scene, the staff wanted us to look like tourists, so we travelled by public transport. We took the Light Rail as we filmed, so naturally, we attracted a lot of curious eyes.

"Wayu, Natee, could you two be more sweet with each other?" The staff asked, because we stood separately and said nothing since we got on the train.

Sweet? Again? I sighed frustratedly.

"Natee, if you can't balance yourself, you can hold on to me." I tried to be a man who could protect my weaker boyfriend.

"Hold you?" The dog frowned.

"Yeah, I have to take good care of you." I said sarcastically. How dare he question me?! Didn't he know I was so handsome that everyone wanted to hold me?

"It's a smooth train ride." He said and glanced at me. "But if I fell, I wouldn't fall on you."

"Fine, just hold the handrail then." Whatever, I was already sweet enough towards him.

"Nah, I mean..." He leaned to me, closer. "If I fell, I'd better fall for you."

"What?!" I squinted at him.

I kept telling myself that we were filming, or else I would have pretended to fall and step on him.

When I arrived at our destination and saw the food, I forgot my earlier frustration. The market was filled with appetising food. There were both cooked and cook-to-order options. Many shops had huge fish tanks to display their ingredients - some of which I hadn't seen before like big red crabs and blobfish.

"Ohho! I've never seen this much seafood at once!" I took a look, walking excitedly.

"Look at that huge crab!" I was so excited. "What do you call this fish? It looks yummy. Wow! That lobster must be delicious."

"How much?"

The dog asked for the price of the things I pointed at. She replied and noticed that we were recording.

"Wow! Are you guys doing some kind of reality show?"

"Yeah!" The dog said with a smile and encircled my shoulder.

What the hell! I tried to fling off his paw.

"We are recording a romantic series."

He said, his expression didn't change.

"Who wants to be romantic with you? Jerk." I didn't understand what he said, so I just cursed him.

"Oh, so you two are dating, right?"

"No." I replied at once.

"Yes." The dog said.

I turned to him but he ignored me.