Chapter 13 : Let's Have a Date

Half Moon

Chapter 13

Let's Have a Date

"Date is a fruit, not a romantic appointment, you know?"

#WayuisNewMoon

The staff gave us two hours to dress up and take some rest at the hotel. Today, the plan was for us to be filmed walking and sightseeing at the Opera House, the icon of Sydney.

Knowing that plan, I got very excited. While the stylist was helping me put on makeup, I opened the app store and downloaded a photo filter application to prepare for the visit.

"Do you know, normally when celebrities come to Sydney, they would always take photos at the Opera house. It's the icon of this city."

I said excitedly. Because I would be following in the footsteps of famous idols from foreign countries. In the meantime, the cameraman was already here to shoot videos and take photos of me, as the series was a semi-reality show.

"Do you follow any foreign idols?" P' stylist asked me.

"Of course! And it's not just me. P'Kwang's boyfriend really likes K-pop and P'Leo is an ARMY[1]."

As a talkative person, I liked to talk while doing something.

"P'Leo is an ARMY, what about you?"

The dog, who sat next to me, suddenly interrupted, asking.

"I'm a Unity, DomWhai." I joked before answering him truthfully.

"To be honest, I like so many idols, I can't list them all. And being a fan of male idols is not bad."

Actually, many of my fans were not exclusively my fans. So, when I was interested in the same things as them, for example being a fan of other idols, it made me understand them much better.

"Being a fanboy of male idols?" The dog frowned.

"Oh, come on. P'Sea also have a lot of fanboys." I shrugged.

Even though I kept thinking whether his fanboys even knew that P'Sea was not as pure and innocent as he looked, not even a bit...

"Well..." The dog said. "So, as a male idol, you don't feel strange having fanboys, right?"

I turned to look at him. I felt like he was telling me to stop being a fan of male idols because I probably made them feel uncomfortable. Was that a new way of mocking me?

"Whoever likes me, I'll call them my DomWhai. Or you want to say that you mind having fanboys?" I confronted him.

"No. I was just asking." He replied, looking back at the mirror. "Knowing that you don't mind either, that's nice."

"Huh? I'm always a nice person, you just realised this?" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, you're nice to everyone, except me." He murmured softly but I still heard it.

I almost snapped back at him but the cameraman was still recording, so I just smiled and answered him calmly.

"Why did you say that? I'm so nice to you. You're my boyfriend."

"Heh." He laughed shortly. "I hope you're nice to me all the time."

Hearing his challenge, I bit my lip a bit.

"Of course." I forced a smile at him, but deep inside, I was furious. Did he look down on me? He would pay for this!

The Opera House is located near Circular Quay, which was not far from the hotel we were staying at. It only took us a few minutes by car as there were very few vehicles on the road compared to Thailand.